Show us your off-road trailer setup!

F30A48EA-46DB-4BB8-B086-D6732BBCAE4A.jpeg

my M416 with RTT, I wish I could have found an M416 in as good of shape as your's!!!

I may scratch build my next one.....

Should be getting my M416 trailer back from the shop tomorrow hopefully. It needed a new floor pan installed, original was rusted to shit. Going to end up having more money invested than I wanted too, but oh well. I plan on painting it this weekend. Shop still needs to spray the bedliner in it, but they need to wait for the rain to stop first.

IMG_8900.JPG

IMG_8926.JPG

IMG_8931.JPG

IMG_8933.JPG

IMG_8938.JPG

IMG_8948.JPG

Should be getting my M416 trailer back from the shop tomorrow hopefully. It needed a new floor pan installed, original was rusted to shit. Going to end up having more money invested than I wanted too, but oh well. I plan on painting it this weekend. Shop still needs to spray the bedliner in it, but they need to wait for the rain to stop first.

You going to put drain holes back in it or just the bedliner on the inside? I think i'd figure out some kind of drainage in that tub.

Reactions: Rick Flair
I got most of the items I planned for installed on the tongue. The large metal box mainly houses a 12V battery and a 2,000W inverter. The smaller metal box behind it sits over a Warn 2,000 lb. winch for pulling large items like an ATV into the trailer box. The small metal box holds various straps, the winch remote, gloves, etc. The lid lifts off and it has a false floor so I can access the winch. There's also two 10 litre Scepter water tanks. I have various lights, switches, etc. to add so there's lots to do yet. It only takes a few minutes to remove the basket rack can and it can be quickly replaced with the kayak and/or bike racks or 1 of each.

20-10-19 6.JPG

20-10-19 4.JPG

Last edited:
Got an update already, won't get the trailer back till next week. Found out the Raptor liner takes acouple days to dry and about a week to cure. They plan to spray the bottom of the tub today and then spray the inside of the tub Saturday. Should be able to pick it up Tuesday. Then I can get to painting the outside myself.

IMG_8959.JPG

IMG_8960.JPG

IMG_8961.JPG

IMG_8962.JPG

IMG_8963.JPG

IMG_8964.JPG