So are we a gang now?

Just post "hey Chris will you get us more videos from your friends"

He's gonna kill me.

I will tell you guys why I never worry about politics...

Because all politicians do is go to Washington and do whatever they want, it's always been that way.

One time I was worried about what they would do to the economy... And a very wise mentor of mine said, " Son worry about your own economy."

I broke down and watched survived the video, and I think I just "G-A-G-G-E-D" a bit. Holy crap! That song has no redeeming value whatsoever! I bet a good ol' country boy could have written and sung a song with that same title that we would actually enjoy listening to, but what I just heard and saw was just garbage. Thanks for posting it, @Twopoint (said no one, ever!) ;)

What would you do if.... on a hot day on the trail.. you pause, open a cold drink, and take in the views. Just then, a convoy of angry eyed jks and jls roll by all blaring this song.

• Haha
Reactions: reddvltj
I broke down and watched survived the video, and I think I just "G-A-G-G-E-D" a bit. Holy crap! That song has no redeeming value whatsoever! I bet a good ol' country boy could have written and sung a song with that same title that we would actually enjoy listening to, but what I just heard and saw was just garbage. Thanks for posting it, @Twopoint (said no one, ever!) ;)

I don’t like bro country songs either. The song is basically Colt Ford’s(who I like)“dirt road anthem” Bastardized by Jason Alden and further sodomized by whoever that chick was

I don’t like bro country songs either. The song is basically Colt Ford’s(who I like)“dirt road anthem” Bastardized by Jason Alden and further sodomized by whoever that chick was
Wasn't meaning a "bro country" song. Something a little more old school/outlaw country. I'm not a fan of tractor rap, either. That ain't country, son...

*Edit: Sorry, @Thunderhead. After rereading your post, I see now that you were agreeing with me. I misread it the first time. ;)

Last edited:
Wasn't meaning a "bro country" song. Something a little more old school/outlaw country. I'm not a fan of tractor rap, either. That ain't country, son...

That’s what I figured.
Yep for me; in the Jeep cruising the MNF its Waylon Jennings and Willy. 550F284E-DBFE-4CCC-8B45-63E00FAF1080.png

Reactions: Hog and Squatch
"Juhay eee eee pee". Kinda catchy. Not really the prog metal masterpiece I'm usually searching for.

I should make a Jeep video. Or a music video. Or a Jeep music video. Lyrics should be easy.

"Riding high on my dirty trees,
Zone Hybrid working for meee.
Found her cheap on the wholesale lot,
Wheeling straight cause ah never do pot."

Almost writes itself.

Well all you haters out there she's a playin a Jeep Fest in Greenville, SC in a couple weeks. I don't know what to think of her she has a lot of followers on Youtube gotta be HS kids I guess. I laugh at every song she comes up with.
I going to see Alison Wonderland at Red Rocks Thursday night so I certainly can put up with a couple of this ones songs.
I'll have to go now and report back.

• Haha
Reactions: Chris
I watched this video online today , just to remind myself of what misery is.

You know what's worse than the song? Her fans of the song and their comments.

It's a scary world.

I watched this video online today , just to remind myself of what misery is.

You know what's worse than the song? Her fans of the song and their comments.

It's a scary world.

I’m assuming all of those “fans” fall into a certain age range. I can’t imagine any rational adult would actually listen to this garbage or “follow” her.

I’m assuming all of those “fans” fall into a certain age range. I can’t imagine any rational adult would actually listen to this garbage or “follow” her.
Exactly... These morons are cheering her on.

Reactions: reddvltj