So we bought a Jeep—2006 LJR

Always fun to get more Jeep stuff delivered :)

20210518_170018.jpg

20210519_114727.jpg

Nope... not sure why I got that one now that you mention it... maybe as a placebo for that stupid golden spike one that disappeared from the app?

LOL I hadn't even noticed that was one of them.
You should contact them and ask about Golden Spike.

NOICE! Is the PSC shipment still tracking on-time? I was hoping the quadratec order would fair better than the 2 weeks it took them to get my kill switch here.
Just arrived as I was reading this... bad thing though as I was taking inventory it seems they forgot the 1.5 foot low pressure hose that was ordered... I think everything else is here though.

20210519_131125.jpg

Check out North Sound Hose & Fitting in Everett wa
I called PSC... they said they would ship the hose and I should have it by Friday... I guess if I don't I'll go shopping Saturday :/ Not sure I know much about the hoses though to make sure I get the right thing other than to give them the description of what was on the original order. Deal with that when I get to Sat with no hose I guess.

I called PSC... they said they would ship the hose and I should have it by Friday... I guess if I don't I'll go shopping Saturday :/ Not sure I know much about the hoses though to make sure I get the right thing other than to give them the description of what was on the original order. Deal with that when I get to Sat with no hose I guess.
just bring the fitting and describe the usage

Reactions: DaveF
The hose I used was a continental 12 INSTA GRIP TC 3/4 300 PSI WP Made in the USA

Reactions: DaveF and B00mb00m
Well, I've had my crack avatar for quite a while. There are a lot of new crackers on the site now...

...wait, that may have come out wrong.
I like the perspective on your crack attack the best, captures the environment better.

Reactions: NashvilleTJ