Stage Two has begun!

It's nice to see a lot of the people on this forum are choosing to go with quality parts such as Savvy, Currie and various other brands.

Those are just a few that come to mind, but I like seeing it. Sometimes I grit my teeth when I see people choosing the cheapo stuff that is made so poorly.

I must be on a farm... Because LOOK AT ALL THAT BEEF! ;)
TheBeef.jpg

Reactions: Chris
That's why I want them. Just a simple wiring job and then you never have to worry about it.

I cary my Viair 400P with me everywhere we go, and that has proven to be more than sufficient for any and all of my needs.
For future reference, the routing of the wires to the lockers is fairly critical and if you can run a wire safely and protect it, you can also run an air line safely and protect it.

So yeah, you do have to worry about it and you have to worry about both exactly the same. How many times have the air lines and wiring to your pumps you have now failed due to physical damage, or heats?

If the answer is zero, then that's because the factory spent the time routing them safely so they are decently protected and anyone else can do the same whether it is a small air line or a pair of wires.

Reactions: JP13 and Chris
I've read nothing but positive things about the Eaton E-lockers. While I don't think they've been around as long as ARB, I don't think I would say that ARBs are far superior to the E-Locker. Well, at least not that I've read about thus far.

I've read nothing but positive things about the Eaton E-lockers. While I don't think they've been around as long as ARB, I don't think I would say that ARBs are far superior to the E-Locker. Well, at least not that I've read about thus far.
Loving the E-Locker that replaced my Rubi rear locker. If the front ever goes out, E-Locker is going in the front.

Reactions: Chris
Stage Two Point Five!!!
More parts goodness is pilling up...
Savvy sliders, and Currie Antirock!
Mopar radiator, water pump, and trans cooler lines are waiting for me when I get home also.
Nice!
Looks like a good project you've got going on there.

Reactions: Ryan Thomas
If you snag the E-Locker electrical wire, a few seconds with a pocket knife a round of electrical tape and you are back in business.
Yeah, not so much if you pull the wires out of the diff grommet. But, if you do the same snag on an ARB air line, a few seconds with a pocket knife and a push to connect coupling puts you back in business.

Reactions: Ryan Thomas