Still buying Chinese products?

Us too! We will no longer buy ANYTHING manufactured in China/Japan if at all possible.
p.s. your wife should've looked into where her silicone breast implants where made. lol
Great!
It felt great to remove all the communist bed/pillows/sheets, flooring, towels, appliances, counter tops, flatware, and our clothes. Hardest thing to get rid of was our margaritaville, but we've made due.

Us too! We will no longer buy ANYTHING manufactured in China/Japan if at all possible.
p.s. your wife should've looked into where her silicone breast implants where made. lol
Being observant has nothing to do with sentiment. I truly wish we could all source quality US made products at reasonable prices. I don't know if we can ever get that back since I don't trust the memory of the US buying populace as a whole. I strongly suspect that a year from now, we'll all be right back to supporting overseas manufacturing with our US dollar and the lessons that should have been learned won't be.

Reactions: camo47
Being observant has nothing to do with sentiment. I truly wish we could all source quality US made products at reasonable prices. I don't know if we can ever get that back since I don't trust the memory of the US buying populace as a whole. I strongly suspect that a year from now, we'll all be right back to supporting overseas manufacturing with our US dollar and the lessons that should have been learned won't be.
I think you are correct in that thought especially when we factor in what financial condition most will be in when this is slowly moving behind us.

Impulse based on emotions.

It's the economics of life that will dictate my lifestyle bec. no one pays my bills but me.
If I don't have the money, I will buy the cheapest price.

I think you are correct in that thought especially when we factor in what financial condition most will be in when this is slowly moving behind us.
There's gonna be a lot of folks in survival mode and that means doing without or stretching every dollar as far as it will go. It is going to be at least interesting to see how this changes us going forward as a society.

One good thing that should happen is less hollow activism. We are overwhelmed with it up to now because it is real easy to find extra shit to be bothered or upset about when it is so easy to get by. When it gets harder to get by, you focus more on getting by and less on being a triggered asshole with a soapbox.

Reactions: camo47 and bedhed
Impulse based on emotions.

It's the economics of life that will dictate my lifestyle bec. no one pays my bills but me.
If I don't have the money, I will buy the cheapest price.
It has to be very hard to say that with a straight face with a picture of two Jeeps next to you. ;)

• Haha
Reactions: TJ2