Stock Jeep Wrangler TJ Showcase

My 2004 Jeep Wrangler SE, when I bought it, it had 124K miles I paid $2,000. The strange thing is the 2001 it replaced I had bought 5 years earlier from the same guy. I had no idea until I drove to his house. I put the hardtop from the 2001 on for the winter.
2004 Jeep.jpg

Reactions: Web98
2006, 175k, Auto. Picked up a couple months ago. Female owned used as a commuter, basic maintenance but lots requiring immediate attention. Coming along nicely. Besides aftermarket stereo and upgraded wheels with larger tires it’s stock and will stay that way. No idea what I will do with it, already have a very nice 2014 JK that is set up as a tow vehicle for our RV. Probably finish fiddling with this one and sell it at a loss like I do everything....
edit- I should add that one of the things that attracted me to it is this TJ has lived its life in the south and has zero rust anywhere; big Plus for working on...

7845C169-EEAC-4360-AAB1-4DF20E10C04D.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: Jamison C
2003 Rubicon. 85000 miles. All original except for Eaton elocker in rear to replace factory air locker that detonated. Front differential maintains original air locker. Everything works perfectly today.

I see the Red Rock Motors on the front plate. Any thoughts?

Hey @KillerIsMe , sorry, it's been a few days since I've been on. Are you asking about the front plate on Big Red?
Big Red is an 05 LJR, with 47k miles. I bought it off of Rick at Red Rock Motors back in June. They are definitely Jeep people, and they only sell clean Jeeps with no rust or known issues. Rick went out of his way and helped me out a lot. I had him on the phone almost everyday asking questions about the Jeep and he always answered every question, sent tons of pictures, and even did the face time on my iPad and went through every inch of the Jeep before I bought it.
This was the first time I had ever purchased a vehicle without actually seeing it in person and not driving it, I was pretty damn nervous about it! They even suggested calling any local mechanic or dealership and setting up an appointment to have the Jeep fully inspected, and they would happily drive it there and have it inspected. They absolutely were not hiding anything. The Jeep was everything they promised it would be.
I think everything went well, and I'm happy with the purchase. They shipped it from Texas to my house in Tennessee, I had it in my driveway like 5 days after I bought it.
I'd say that if you see a Jeep in their site definitely call them and talk to them. They are really helpful and will answer any and all questions you could possibly ask. I know I asked them at least 1000 questions. Lol

Last edited:
59BB540B-2585-42E8-8186-9DE772805DD4.jpeg

My stock-ish tj. Love the look but she won’t look like this for too much longer. Looking into getting some crisp, modern LED headlights and possibly a 2.5” lift in the future.

Reactions: Fouledplugs