Sunny day

StG58

TJ Guru
Supporting Member
This is only the forth sunny day we've had here since Fall, and only the third since the wife got her JKU.

I heard a horn in the driveway. Wandered out and the wife is sitting there with a big shit-eating grin on her face and the top down. She dug out the owners manual and figured out how to put the top down on her own.

Gentlemen, we have another convert to the Clan.

That is awesome! I was beginning to wonder if the planet had shifted and NorCal shifted into the rain belt.

Reactions: StG58
Was beautiful yesterday. Today gray and gloomy with a little sun coming out late. Shoulda snapped some pics if nothing else to prove that the sun actually shines up there :D

And after getting to play golf in shorts on February 19th we had a -1 wind chill yesterday :-( Why do I live in Michigan??

I left 17 years ago. California is a screwed up state but you can't beat the weather. Been 70 each day the last few and is going to be 75 tomorrow.

Ahhh, we were just out at Lincoln City for the weekend! Saturday was shitty, but today was gorgeous!

Ahhh, we were just out at Lincoln City for the weekend! Saturday was shitty, but today was gorgeous!
We were down in that area Sunday. It was the sort of weather that makes you want to move to the beach. I'm sure it was crappy on Saturday, and it'll probably be crappy today. Sunday was nice.

Wife put the top down again on her JKU. Left the upper half doors on though. Yup, she's a Jeeple now. :D

We were down in that area Sunday. It was the sort of weather that makes you want to move to the beach. I'm sure it was crappy on Saturday, and it'll probably be crappy today. Sunday was nice.

Wife put the top down again on her JKU. Left the upper half doors on though. Yup, she's a Jeeple now. :D

Yep, but then you spend the rest of the time at the beach and realize how much the weather sucks, and you're like okay... I'm fine where I'm at.

Not to mention if a tsunami hits (there I go again worrying about things I probably shouldn't even be worrying about).