Great deals on TJ parts on Amazon!

Looking for parts for your Jeep Wrangler TJ? Checkout the selection of TJ parts Amazon has to offer, many with 2-day Prime shipping!

Click the image below to browse TJ parts on Amazon.

Jeep Wrangler TJ Parts on Amazon

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

Switching to a 4WD cable

pagrey

TJ Expert
Supporting Member
It's not a fucking copy. If it was a fucking copy it'd have the same fucking issues that the fucking Novak has.
As you know the first Savvy kits were in fact Novak kits that Savvy threw in a few extra bits and stuck their sticker on the package without Novak even knowing about it. When you copy a color photograph on a copy machine it is often black and white when it comes out, still a copy. How about you just tell me what words you do know the meaning of and I'll stick to those.

TRE3TOP

TJ Enthusiast
As you know the first Savvy kits were in fact Novak kits that Savvy threw in a few extra bits and stuck their sticker on the package without Novak even knowing about it. When you copy a color photograph on a copy machine it is often black and white when it comes out, still a copy. How about you just tell me what words you do know the meaning of and I'll stick to those.
How dare you bad mouth anything Savvy related around here!