Switching to a 4WD cable

It's not a fucking copy. If it was a fucking copy it'd have the same fucking issues that the fucking Novak has.
As you know the first Savvy kits were in fact Novak kits that Savvy threw in a few extra bits and stuck their sticker on the package without Novak even knowing about it. When you copy a color photograph on a copy machine it is often black and white when it comes out, still a copy. How about you just tell me what words you do know the meaning of and I'll stick to those.

As you know the first Savvy kits were in fact Novak kits that Savvy threw in a few extra bits and stuck their sticker on the package without Novak even knowing about it. When you copy a color photograph on a copy machine it is often black and white when it comes out, still a copy. How about you just tell me what words you do know the meaning of and I'll stick to those.
How dare you bad mouth anything Savvy related around here!

I am looking for the Savvy Transfer Case Cable Shifter Kit for the NP231. The only place I can find it is on the Savvyoffroad.com and they charge shipping. I try to save as much as possible especially since I am on a fixed income.

I am looking for the Savvy Transfer Case Cable Shifter Kit for the NP231. The only place I can find it is on the Savvyoffroad.com and they charge shipping. I try to save as much as possible especially since I am on a fixed income.
There is a discount code on here for savvy.... something like Jeep2018 or JF2018. Cant remember.

give it a search.

For what it's worth, I have the Steinjager shifter and I have no complaints. It looks like it's in stock in a few locations.

Reactions: RobertJ
1865E08D-027C-42E7-B98F-6D77A8FF0B1E.png

They offer free shipping on both versions. Same code

Last edited:
Reactions: L J