SYE eliminator driveshaft length

Speny999

I want to install a SYE kit in my jeep and am looking for someone with a similar setup to mine who has done so and curious what their yoke to yoke distance was. I would like to get an adams driveshaft and i understand that the ideal way is to measure once the SYE is installed but I live in Canada and with the boarder, the shipping times are all over the map and can be horrifically long if it gets stuck at the boarder. I don't want to install the SYE and be S.O.L. until i get a driveshaft since my jeep is my daily, also dont want to miss a few weeks of wheeling!! I have a 3 inch lift (looking to get a 4 inch soon), Dana 44 rear axle(probably not too important, pinion length looks similar to Dana 35), i will add adjustable upper control arms. I am interested in both a normal SYE and am also considering the teraflex super short kit so any info on both would be much appreciated, Thanks!

Tom Woods has all the info you need to measure for a drive shaft. Also, their customer service is extremely helpful and friendly. They can definitely help with any all questions.

Also, it’s better to measure how long of a drive you need vs going off of what someone else needed. They may have heavier bumpers, tummy tuck, worn out springs, brand new spring that were installed yesterday. All lifts are different. All Jeeps are set up different.

When I put my SYE in, I called Tom Woods Driveshafts and they told me they could make a driveshaft for me. All they needed was the brand SYE, differential type and how much lift. Here in the USA it was a 3 day turn around.
Good Luck.