Texas Texas Jeepers!

JMT on Green Horn. Something wrong with sequence, but you get the point. 😊

Looks like you all had fun! Soon...soon I will be there.

Got a chance to look at the Rubi Saturday and verified that I have a fried rear passenger axle seal. So, ordering parts for that.

Reactions: JMT and KCsTJ
  • Sad
Reactions: JMT
Grrrrr! If I could, man I would. Katemcy sounds like a total blast and I sooo wanna go. But, I have not even gone through the basic rehabilitation on the Rubi yet (snuck in some time and got that ugly leaking passenger rear axle shaft bearing/seal taken care of this weekend, though...good thing too, it had...massive cringe...Chinese bearings 😱).
Once again, I will stand on the sidelines, waving to the dirt warriors as they march on to glory. God, that kind of made me sound like a WWII bride (hmmm, need to spend more time proofreading my posts 🤪).

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: TJ Starting and JMT
I’m going. We where looking at camping but the site at the park said that they didn’t have running water. That’s a no go for Jess. I’m looking at another camp ground out that way.

I will not be able to make that one, I'll be up in Killeen celebrating my birthday :D
Sorry I missed last trip, I had a CEL come on and got it resolved. Don't like to wheel with one of those on

Reactions: JMT
Grrrrr! If I could, man I would. Katemcy sounds like a total blast and I sooo wanna go. But, I have not even gone through the basic rehabilitation on the Rubi yet (snuck in some time and got that ugly leaking passenger rear axle shaft bearing/seal taken care off this weekend, though...good thing too, it had...massive cringe...Chinese bearings 😱).
Once again, I will stand on the sidelines, waving to the dirt warriors as they march on to glory. God, that kind of made me sound like a WWII bride (hmmm, need to spend more time proofreading my posts 🤪).

Ya make sure u take care of that axle leak. My last jeep was leaking and I didn’t realize it till too late. the combination of the low gear oil and my love for snow donuts completely busted the spider gears!

Reactions: TJ Hunnicutt
I may be able to do the 30th - TBD for now.

Can anyone do Hidden Falls on April 27th? I have a friend coming in town and wanted to take him out that day as well.

Last edited: