Texas Texas Jeepers!

@GRIZZLY1 yes the North Texas Jeep Club is holding its Offroad 101 Class there Saturday, 4/13.
If you go to their website you can register, there's a small fee but all the info is on the NTJC site.
Edit: correct date is 4/13.
I thought I had missed that event on the 22-23 of March. It will be close, I hope to get the Jeep back by the 3-4 and still have to break in the new gears. Just have to play it by ear and hope for the best. Thanks for letting me know about the event.

Reactions: KCsTJ
I thought I had missed that event on the 22-23 of March. It will be close, I hope to get the Jeep back by the 3-4 and still have to break in the new gears. Just have to play it by ear and hope for the best. Thanks for letting me know about the event.
You are in luck my fellow jeep head, The March 23 event was rained out and rescheduled for April 13.
I'll be there and possibly a couple others. If you can make it let us know and we could meet up.

I'll be in my stunningly beautiful Patriot Blue TJ 😁here's a shameless pic of the jeep..
20190311_170414.jpg

You are in luck my fellow jeep head, The March 23 event was rained out and rescheduled for April 13.
I'll be there and possibly a couple others. If you can make it let us know and we could meet up.

I'll be in my stunningly beautiful Patriot Blue TJ 😁here's a shameless pic of the jeep..
View attachment 85688
I will do my best to make it. Nice looking Jeep I will keep an eye out for you.

Reactions: KCsTJ
@KCsTJ
@JMT
@K0LCB
@b0xcar
@Babygools99
And any other Texas Jeepers;

Let's put together a Hidden Falls run (I must do this in advance, so that I can ask for the appropriate day off from work). Perhaps May 27th (memorial day)?
I was half thinking about checking out big bend Memorial Day weekend

I have friends coming from ny the first weekend of June. I’m probably going to take them that Sunday the second

I’m in, just let me know a final date!

I was half thinking about checking out big bend Memorial Day weekend

I have friends coming from ny the first weekend of June. I’m probably going to take them that Sunday the second

Man, that sounds amazing! I'd love to, but I doubt i'd be able to get the whole weekend off.

How far from Hidden Falls are you?

Anyone wanna go play this Sunday 4/28 or next Sunday 5/5 at Hidden Falls or both? b0xcar and myself are looking at doing something out at the park.

Looks like Hidden Falls hours on Sundays are 8am to 3pm. Will probably try to get rolling around 8am.

I may have to retract my statement for Memorial Day plans to big bend. I may have a trip the week before that. As far as this Sunday I was planning on going to a baseball game
May be able to go for a little bit in the morning. As for next Sunday I won’t know till probably later next week if I’ll be able to go or not .

Last edited:
Had a nice little run yesterday at Hidden Falls. @Bob in Texas and I met up with wheeling buddy Nate and his XJ. We took the park road up to the back fence line and worked parts of North Pole. There is a nice "little" ledge on North Pole between Green Horn and Green Horn 2. Bob finally did it!

Screenshot_20190429-085600_Video Player.jpg

We then made a run down through Wet and Wild.

20190428_102652.jpg

20190428_103744.jpg

We played around a little at Dino Falls. Proceeded to run more trails... Royal Gorge, Green Horn 2, Green Horn, Boss Hog, Green Mile, Revenge and Rocky.

Here is a short video of the day.