Texas Texas Jeepers!

This is gonna be a really fun trip, it’s been about 9 months since we ran this with JMT! Should be a great time!

Reactions: JMT
👀 watching this thread closely from now on! I've been eyeing Hidden Falls and Wolf Caves. I'd love to join maybe during the summer between semesters or during holiday breaks!

There's hardly anywhere to wheel in Louisiana unless you just want to bury your rig in mud, which I don't find very appealing. And the only Jeep club around is Seven Slot Society, which is just a bunch of ricers driving around town with Punisher skull stickers, grumper grilles, and 20" wheels. No thanks 🤢🤮

👀 watching this thread closely from now on! I've been eyeing Hidden Falls and Wolf Caves. I'd love to join maybe during the summer between semesters or during holiday breaks!

There's hardly anywhere to wheel in Louisiana unless you just want to bury your rig in mud, which I don't find very appealing. And the only Jeep club around is Seven Slot Society, which is just a bunch of ricers driving around town with Punisher skull stickers, grumper grilles, and 20" wheels. No thanks 🤢🤮
Let us know if you think you may be able to get away. I'm sure we could put something together if you decide to make a trip.

Reactions: Tob
Let us know if you think you may be able to get away. I'm sure we could put something together if you decide to make a trip.
Awesome. Are there any other off road parks I should know about besides Hidden Falls, Wolf Caves, and Katemcy Rocks, in that area or closer to Louisiana? Google maps isn't too helpful

Other places are mostly in this thread on places to wheel or that we have wheeled.

SWR Ranch in Llano (not open every weekend)
Trees Ranch in Leaky (not open every weekend)
Northwest park in Bridgeport
I think there is one closer to you in Huntsville. Mostly dirt/mud trails.

Reactions: KCsTJ, Tob and JMT
We are making another run this Sunday the 23rd. Wheeling with @Bob in Texas and @Kris M out at Wolf Caves in Mason. Meeting at the park at 8am, fees are $40 per rig. If anyone else is interested in this trip let us know. We would love to have more join.

@Blackoutt
@Y2K Heep
@KCsTJ
@ErikOffroad
@Wade H
Change of plans!

We are going to push the trip to Wolf Caves back to a later date. Possibly March, if not April. We are still wheeling tomorrow morning but it will be back at Hidden Falls.
Meeting up with @Bob in Texas and @ErikOffroad at Hidden Falls, gates open at 8am.

We need to wake the dead here!

@Blackoutt
@KCsTJ
@Y2K Heep
@Kyle_W
@K0LCB
@GRIZZLY1
@TJ Hunnicutt
@softballnrd27
@M35A2
@Wade H
@PNWxjtj
@Gregg1LE

• Sad
Reactions: KCsTJ and JMT
Change of plans!

We are going to push the trip to Wolf Caves back to a later date. Possibly March, if not April. We are still wheeling tomorrow morning but it will be back at Hidden Falls.
Meeting up with @Bob in Texas and @ErikOffroad at Hidden Falls, gates open at 8am.

We need to wake the dead here!

@Blackoutt
@KCsTJ
@Y2K Heep
@Kyle_W
@K0LCB
@GRIZZLY1
@TJ Hunnicutt
@softballnrd27
@M35A2
@Wade H
@PNWxjtj
@Gregg1LE

I'm awake now :D I just moved into a new place in Austin so later in March would work better for me. I won't be free the weekend of the 28th as a heads up