"The Jeep Wave Is A Lie"

Wait until you see them doorless and one foot out the door going to the mall and groceries. There are group of nerdy looking dudes around Davenport that creeps me out for some reason because they are so clean cut on flip-flops with shinny jacked up wheels.

They tend to more frequently be windows up with AC on. I'm the clean guy in flipflops with the doors off.

Reactions: WmGardner
Wait until you see them doorless and one foot out the door going to the mall and groceries. There are group of nerdy looking dudes around Davenport that creeps me out for some reason because they are so clean cut on flip-flops with shinny jacked up wheels.
They would get a waive from me too. Although I am positive I would not get one back unless it was a one finger salute. I respect all rides regardless of if their taste and mine agree. Even ricers. However I do not respect noise pollution so if it has a fart can muffler or the bumping can be heard from a block away, they get no love. Nor do overly aggressive drivers.

Jeeps been in the shop 2 weeks, been driving my pickup as backup.
Can't tell you how many times I start to wave and then realize I'm in a Ford truck :-/ :)
When I am in my TJ, Dallas jk'ers appear to be uppity snobs, in my humble opinion. So if I see it's a 4 door I sit on my hands unless they wave first :)