The Queen is dead

RIP

I don't follow anything with the royals stuff, but I always felt like she had a very interesting presence and made me think of countries enduring through wars and conflict and maybe it's just that I don't follow that stuff, but I have no idea on her political stances, which IMO is a classy move even if it's just my ignorance.

Reactions: RINC and Apparition
RIP

I don't follow anything with the royals stuff, but I always felt like she had a very interesting presence and made me think of countries enduring through wars and conflict and maybe it's just that I don't follow that stuff, but I have no idea on her political stances, which IMO is a classy move even if it's just my ignorance.

I don't know much about her. I'm interested to see how everything moves forward now.

Reactions: RINC and BugoutJeep
She was in the military as a driver during WWII. Carried on after the war driving Landrovers on her many estates. Probably has been behind the wheel of LR Defender recently but her husband was driving, but not well, LR's a few years ago. He had an accident and think they took his license after that. In any case she had some experience driving off road in a rather primitive car comparable to a CJ2

Some people are celebrating I see.

1662668191951.jpg

It must suck being miserable enough to say something like that.

No kidding

It comes as no surprise that she's a professor of academia in a completely made-up and irrelevant field of study.

I'm just shocked someone would say something that vile publicly. I doubt the university will let her go either because then they'll be facing some sort of racial discrimination lawsuit.

No reason to celebrate. The royals have been here for a thousand years. They will continue.

Reactions: RINC