Tire Deflators

The built in one on the viair 400p works decent.

A friend has the screw on type that you set and walk away for 10min. Slow, but easy.

I have the arb one that pulls the valve stem core. 35 to 15psi in 30 seconds.

Yeah, I’m still using the screw on types. Screw on and stand around and screw around. Check pressures, adjust here and there. All good

Those screw on deflators do work but they are surprisingly slow compared to other methods.
I just use this..... $8 Amazon. View attachment 15994

if you want slow continue to use that one, I have the same one and it was terrible, I just borrow one of my buddies ARB deflaters. One guy I know has those ones you screw on and walk away from, might be slower than the ARB but at least you don't have to stay bent over using it. Typically the air down time is used to bullshit and chew the fat anyway so speed is not of the essence.

I made my own setup. It connects all four and fits in a small bag. I use 15psi gas test gauge to air down, you just put your finger over the hole to stop at the correct pressure. It equalizes all four corners. Same system to air up. Connect all four and run the compressor until it's done and they are all set.

15585663852170.jpg

Reactions: JMT
if you want slow continue to use that one, I have the same one and it was terrible, I just borrow one of my buddies ARB deflaters. One guy I know has those ones you screw on and walk away from, might be slower than the ARB but at least you don't have to stay bent over using it. Typically the air down time is used to bullshit and chew the fat anyway so speed is not of the essence.
Exactly, and I often put mine on 5 minutes before I get to the trail so by the time I’m there I’m almost done airing down.

The built in one on the viair 400p works decent.

A friend has the screw on type that you set and walk away for 10min. Slow, but easy.

I have the arb one that pulls the valve stem core. 35 to 15psi in 30 seconds.
Are you running 35psi? Or just giving stats...

30-35psi on the highway.
What size tire are you running? When you move up in tire size from stock, you should adjust by running lower pressures. I run 25-27 on 33’s

I've got the ARB one as well. Christmas present. Only used it twice so far, but it seemed pretty slick!