Tj Christmas Presents?

ac_

zombicon
Supporting Member
Didn't see if anybody started this yet, so I thought I would.

I got a Bestop Trek top for Christmas in tinted/Black Diamond.

I haven't put it on yet because I am in the middle of working on Robyn's TJ, but I will as soon as I can.

Did you get any TJ Christmas presents?

38c68ecc0d98894a4f750ea6a55eef78.jpg
I bought my wife a 2004 TJ

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Didn't see if anybody started this yet, so I thought I would.

I got a Bestop Trek top for Christmas in tinted/Black Diamond.

I haven't put it on yet because I am in the middle of working on Robyn's TJ, but I will as soon as I can.

Did you get any TJ Christmas presents?
Let us know how you like the top! :)

Well that looks like a commercial or at the very least "Ride of the Month!"
X2

Reactions: ac_ and Chris S
1) Savvy Body Lift. Thanks to my wife!
2) Savvy TCase Shifter shipped out by Gerald and will be here on 1/2

A few other exciting things in the works....

1) Trying to get the Warn rear bumper from @Chief1942 who graciously offered it! I have a friend in Phoenix for the holidays and he's willing to take a trip up into Rim Country to try and fetch it for me. Hope this works out as I'm still running my stock rear bumper!
2) Found a set of almost new Rubicon Flares for $125 on Craigslist. The guy is taking a pic of the tape on the flares this evening to assure me their 4.25". If so I'll be heading to Bee Caves tomorrow to pick them up! I'll be needing the extra 1" coverage when I go up to the 12.5" width tire here in the next couple weeks
3) 33's, still waiting on pricing as it's the holiday season
4) And who could forget @JamesAndTheSahara who'll be graciously giving me his quick disconnect sway bar links when he gets his Currie AntiRock installed!

Hope these things work out, a lot in the mill, some could fall through. Will just have to wait and see...

1) Savvy Body Lift. Thanks to my wife!
2) Savvy TCase Shifter shipped out by Gerald and will be here on 1/2

A few other exciting things in the works....

1) Trying to get the Warn rear bumper from @Chief1942 who graciously offered it! I have a friend in Phoenix for the holidays and he's willing to take a trip up into Rim Country to try and fetch it for me. Hope this works out as I'm still running my stock rear bumper!
2) Found a set of almost new Rubicon Flares for $125 on Craigslist. The guy is taking a pic of the tape on the flares this evening to assure me their 4.25". If so I'll be heading to Bee Caves tomorrow to pick them up! I'll be needing the extra 1" coverage when I go up to the 12.5" width tire here in the next couple weeks
3) 33's, still waiting on pricing as it's the holiday season
4) And who could forget @JamesAndTheSahara who'll be graciously giving me his quick disconnect sway bar links when he gets his Currie AntiRock installed!

Hope these things work out, a lot in the mill, some could fall through. Will just have to wait and see...
I've got the sway bar disconnects removed although I have the retainers for them at my apartment so looking like I will be able to get them shipped to ya in early January. Want to make sure its not missing any pieces :D.

Also nice score on the Rubicon flares! I love the crap outta my Sahara ones :).

Reactions: ac_ and JMT