TJ Easter Eggs

Here's a picture of the only easter egg I know about on my TJ. Got it the first weekend of April last year to spend the day at Southington Off Road park.

I'm not saying there aren't others. Who knows?

Nice sticker! I have a nice collection of them but I didn't make it that month. My profile photo is taken in front of the lake at SOR. (y)

As for factory Easter Eggs, I think Jeep started that with the JK. Our Renegade had a bunch.

I found a used butt plug under my center console when I took it out fwiw?
Mount that baby for some easy access on the trails :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
One time on a trail my passenger need to take a p00p real bad, he tried holding it, but needed to run off into the woods to do his business. He chose a tree where all the jeeps in line have to drive by!!! Everyone was waving to him as he was lettin loose on an Oak.

Go to the bathroom before the trails...

DACA7A95-2F7E-494D-92BF-F56C14D000C1.jpeg
Found this under back seat in my new to me TJ. Also found a dime (not bag) sitting on plate for the hand brake.

I found a quarter, a credit card from 10 yrs ago and earings.

I haven't looked under the center console but with what I've read here, ain't no way no how I'm looking under that Mutha- f'er.

• Haha
Reactions: TJ Starting
I found about 20 pens behind the dash when I took it off. My dad was laughing pretty hard while watching me.

Easter eggs from PO: check
Easter eggs from Jeep: not so much

Not so much an Easter egg, but something cool I found. I found “SB” engraved into my paint under my driver seat and behind the driver headlight. My old Jeep was “Bright Silver Metallic” and the paint code was “PSB.” Every Chrysler vehicle paint code starts with “P,” so it dawned on me that my paint code was physically drawn into the wet paint.
View attachment 161431
View attachment 161432

Can anyone else confirm their’s is the same?
I have Bright Silver Metallic and same "SB" on my driver floorboard.

I found a well used crack pipe in one of my LJ’s shortly before I had to cross the border one the way to Moab
Look up Redstone drug rehab....tell me that's not the funniest video you've ever seen it will come on you'll see a guy in a gingham sports coat with black curly hair... He's a comedian out of Nashville and he is some kind of funny.

Reactions: Vinman
I personally feel an easter egg is me in my Ford F150 waving to Jeeps on reflex. Rare, not always appreciated but sometimes puts a smile on your face. In different ways.
Ha! That's as funny as me recently riding with my aging mother (!) 😬 and MY hand shooting up at the first Jeep that went by!