TJ Fest 2021 - Moab (April 24 – May 1, 2021)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Price TBD. They’ll definitely have the logo though 🤣
When you think about it there's no better way to get traffic on the site

"Dude did you see that caravan on Hell's Revenge yesterday? Bunch dudes in older Jeeps wearing dildos on their foreheads that said "WranglerTJForum.com"

When you think about it there's no better way to get traffic on the site

"Dude did you see that caravan on Hell's Revenge yesterday? Bunch dudes in older Jeeps wearing dildos on their foreheads that said "WranglerTJForum.com"
we'd look like a bunch of 'dickheads' 😉

Any idea on how long the country is restricting travel?
Nope nothing yet....we were going good for 3 months....then 2 days ago we had a small outbreak and we are in partial lockdown again...(we'll no more tonight where we go from here)
Really hope we are sorted by early next year

Nope nothing yet....we were going good for 3 months....then 2 days ago we had a small outbreak and we are in partial lockdown again...(we'll no more tonight where we go from here)
Really hope we are sorted by early next year
It would be fun to have you out. I still have an extra seat for the rubicon if you venture this way.

It would be fun to have you out. I still have an extra seat for the rubicon if you venture this way.
Yeah thanks I'd be keen to take you up on that offer... It would be great to meet everyone in one hit plus the Moab playground is a tasty bonus

Yeah thanks I'd be keen to take you up on that offer... It would be great to meet everyone in one hit plus the Moab playground is a tasty bonus
Seriously You ripe piece of fruit, get out here. You don’t need to say that you went to the 2nd annual Moab meet up. Then the Rubicon in September

Last edited:
Seriously You rip piece of fruit, get out here. You don’t need to say that you went to the 2nd annual Moab meet up. Then the Rubicon in September
haha' ripe piece of fruit !!' too funny :LOL:…. yeah your right I cant miss the 1st TJ Fest......stupid virus 😷

I do have a plan B if the airport is closed....
1597380240259.png

So I joined up, after doing the Rubicon last weekend, came home and finally looked into this... Moab is next on the list... never been but looking forward to it! Now I just need a place to park my camper.... hmm...
Slickrock campground is reasonably priced, has newer well cleaned restrooms and showers if you want to pay for a spot.

Status
Not open for further replies.