Utah TJ Fest 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
We had planned on joining last year and ended up missing everyone because we got stuck on the trail, I dont think we got back to town and to the restaurant until 8 or 9 if I remember.
Was that the day you guys did pritchett?

Was that the day you guys did pritchett?
On that particular day we did Gold Bar, Golden Spike, and Poison Spider. I think we ended up popping 3-4 beads, diagnosed a leaking water pump, leaking hydro assist, almost a flop, and took in some petroglyphs.

We bailed on Pritchett because I was having so many issues :(

On that particular day we did Gold Bar, Golden Spike, and Poison Spider. I think we ended up popping 3-4 beads, diagnosed a leaking water pump, leaking hydro assist, almost a flop, and took in some petroglyphs.

We bailed on Pritchett because I was having so many issues :(
Oh wow! Man that makes me feel really lucky I made it through that loop with no lift and no issues

Reactions: Apparition
Plan accordingly
Wheeling in Moab is the main goal, meeting people is secondary but enjoyed.

Oh wow! Man that makes me feel really lucky I made it through that loop with no lift and no issues
We run really low pressures and none of us have beadlocks yet. Hard turn while locked going down hill at 6-8psi....

Was there a parking lot repair?
Yes... I'm still rocking the same duct tape I put on at the KOA! I really should finally fix it, I have all the crap for it

Wheeling in Moab is the main goal, meeting people is secondary but enjoyed.

We run really low pressures and none of us have beadlocks yet. Hard turn while locked going down hill at 6-8psi....
Ah makes sense. Well I'll be sure to not go quite that low, then...

Reactions: jjvw
Status
Not open for further replies.