Utah TJ Fest 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sadly I have to miss TJ fest again this yr. Have our 35th Anniversary trip planed plus a concert in London May 3rd. But will be out in late Sept again..

All I'm saying is don't plan a long day on Pizza Night, people want to see you (for some reason).
Surely you can understand that things can come up and plans can change, right? We had blown beads in precarious spots, a bent wheel, a weaping water pump, .... It's not hard to see how a day could go longer than intended. 🤷‍♂️

• Face Palm
Reactions: Dino - KX6D
Surely you can understand that things can come up and plans can change, right? We had blown beads in precarious spots, a bent wheel, a weaping water pump, .... It's not hard to see how a day could go longer than intended. 🤷‍♂️
All of which is at least as enjoyable as dinner is, as far as I'm concerned. Adventure time is fun time. Figuring out how and where to dispose of a full bucket of coolant was a great comedy of errors that I still laugh over.

Last edited:
All of which is at least as enjoyable as dinner is, as far as I'm concerned. Adventure time is fun time. Figuring out how and where to dispose of a full bucket of coolant was great comedy of errors that I still laugh over.
I agree :) I would have loved to meet more people, but I wouldn't trade our time out on the trail problem solving, hanging out with other new friends, and adventuring for it.

All of which is at least as enjoyable as dinner is, as far as I'm concerned. Adventure time is fun time. Figuring out how and where to dispose of a full bucket of coolant was a great comedy of errors that I still laugh over.

You can't say something like that and leave us hanging 😂 just how did you dispose of it? 🤔

And please no, I don't want to get "what happened on the trail stays on the trail" 😂😂

You can't say something like that and leave us hanging 😂 just how did you dispose of it? 🤔

And please no, I don't want to get "what happened on the trail stays on the trail" 😂😂
We didn't dump it on the trail. 😉

• Haha
Reactions: psrivats
Status
Not open for further replies.