TJs in beautiful places

Finally some decent weather (sort of ).... top and doors off and went out to Hunua Falls.... about an hours drive haven't been there in years and hoping to get a great pic of Bruiser in front of the falls..but...since I've been there they've made it more civilized and with a paved car park and everything plus I couldn't get Bruiser close enough to get in shot for this thread.:( .here are a couple on the way there and one or two of the falls anyway.
View attachment 24625 View attachment 24626 View attachment 24627 View attachment 24628
How is retirement from us (Americans) looks like in New Zealand Kiwi?

Reactions: Kiwi TJ
How is retirement from us (Americans) looks like in New Zealand Kiwi?
Are you thinking of sneaking out of the States in a few years? lol your conversion rate would be great exchanging USD for NZD

Reactions: DWLJ
Key Biscayne MIA305

28471581_10155264538771935_3483258116647385000_n.jpg

How many could you add on your way home from TX???? You will be passing through a bunch of wheeling sites.
Figured I could get one of the Mississippi at least.

Back home on the State Routes there are some nice picture points. SR 78 and SR 339 are two that come to mind.

This is the best jeep thread ever.

The is top of the Coromandel peninsula in NZ. Everytime I'm up here were in the clouds looking down at the sunny bays belowView attachment 34422

Sent from my HTC_0P6B using Tapatalk
Great to see another Kiwi posting pics from NZ :thumbsup:

Reactions: nomadave
Love the pics of NZ. I worked rebuilding a ranch after a fire in BFE outside of Miami Tx. Our metal building crew was three guys from NZ. They didn’t know each other back home they had all met in the US. They were the hardest working, hardest playing best bunch of guys you could ever hope to meet. Loved them guys. I don’t have cool pics to show YET..

Love the pics of NZ. I worked rebuilding a ranch after a fire in BFE outside of Miami Tx. Our metal building crew was three guys from NZ. They didn’t know each other back home they had all met in the US. They were the hardest working, hardest playing best bunch of guys you could ever hope to meet. Loved them guys. I don’t have cool pics to show YET..
Soon @Baird soon....lol...plus its spring over there so plenty of time for pics