TJs in beautiful places

I wish we had stuff around here that was that green or wet. Rocks, dirt, and cactus have their own kind if beauty, but that stuff looks spectacular. Maybe because we don't have it.
We do up in Payson, back behind Woods Canyon Lake. Up on the Rim. I am also going to check Alto Pit, it is supposed to be green too. Not sure about the wet, but I will report back once I get ready to go.

Coral Pink Sand Dunes Utah!

I like the look of your setup. What tires, wheels, lift has been done? I am very hesitant about going down the slope but this looks like what I would like to have.
Very mild build. Old man emu 2" springs, Rancho RS5000X shocks, JKS Disconnects. Stock Ravine Jeep wheels with Goodyear Wrangler Duratrac 31x10.5. Winch and radio soon, maybe lockers someday but it wheeled great today so no rush.

Reactions: TomT509
Very mild build. Old man emu 2" springs, Rancho RS5000X shocks, JKS Disconnects. Stock Ravine Jeep wheels with Goodyear Wrangler Duratrac 31x10.5. Winch and radio soon, maybe lockers someday but it wheeled great today so no rush.
did you go with the 0-2inch Ranchos ?