Toughness personified

Guys, read the thread. Everything you need to know is already in the thread. There's no use dragging it on for 45 pages with the same questions over and over where no one can find any information. Blaine put these together. Be thankful and leave him alone about it. For crying out loud. Some of you co-dependent or what?

I didn't answer yes or no because I think it's a little more complicated than that. For instance, do you mean the Currie tie-rod or MrBlaine's tie rod? If the Currie, do you mean with tie-rod ends or not? MrBlaine's does not come with tie-rod ends. The Currie can be purchased with them or without them. The stock tie-rod ends won't work with either MrBlaine's tie-rod or the Currie tie-rod that is bare (no ends). If you paged back and read the thread, those important details would have come out (that's exactly where I learned this information.) Of course, you may already know that, but the fact that you asked the question makes me think you don't.

I'm fairly new to this forum, and there are a lot of knowledgeable people on here who give up an incredible amount of personal time answering questions over and over again because people won't take the time to search out the answer in the archives, even when it's literally two or three clicks back. I think not doing that simple research is disrespectful to the gurus on here. But what do I know? The world's turned into a poop show in the last few years, and common decency ain't so common anymore.

[Frankly, I'm surprised MrBlaine responded so diplomatically. I was prepared for a totally different response from him]

I didn't answer yes or no because I think it's a little more complicated than that. For instance, do you mean the Currie tie-rod or MrBlaine's tie rod? If the Currie, do you mean with tie-rod ends or not? MrBlaine's does not come with tie-rod ends. The Currie can be purchased with them or without them. The stock tie-rod ends won't work with either MrBlaine's tie-rod or the Currie tie-rod that is bare (no ends). If you paged back and read the thread, those important details would have come out (that's exactly where I learned this information.) Of course, you may already know that, but the fact that you asked the question makes me think you don't.

I'm fairly new to this forum, and there are a lot of knowledgeable people on here who give up an incredible amount of personal time answering questions over and over again because people won't take the time to search out the answer in the archives, even when it's literally two or three clicks back. I think not doing that simple research is disrespectful to the gurus on here. But what do I know? The world's turned into a poop show in the last few years, and common decency ain't so common anymore.

[Frankly, I'm surprised MrBlaine responded so diplomatically. I was prepared for a totally different response from him]
Holy Admonishment! Holy Lecture! Holy High Fucking Horse! Blaine's reputed ASSHOLENESS has NOTHING on you. I find him to be a gentleman who's to the point but not to the point of absolute condescending Holier than Fucking THOUNESS. Common decency is hardly a part of your modus operendi.

Good day, sir.

Holy Admonishment! Holy Lecture! Holy High Fucking Horse! Blaine's reputed ASSHOLENESS has NOTHING on you. I find him to be a gentleman who's to the point but not to the point of absolute condescending Holier than Fucking THOUNESS. Common decency is hardly a part of your modus operendi.

Good day, sir.
If you could send me your doc's number privately I really don't mind having a chat with him about adjusting your meds a tad since it seems we don't quite have the dosage correct. You are still taking them, right, right?

All this non sense is making me want to buy one now and store it away, for fear no more will ever be produced. This is a clear case where someone does something to solve a real problem, makes it available to others at minimal cost, then gets crap for doing so. I really wonder why he sticks around and puts up with it! :(

Rephrasing: I said I was sorry..no further admonishment necessary.
Better?
I was asking for a pal who might want the Currie CL TB off my rig.

I ordered on day 2 so I ain't trying to stir shit..but apparently it comes naturally.
Back to our regularly scheduled programming.. please!

Reactions: TJ Starting
Rephrasing: I said I was sorry..no further admonishment necessary.
Better?
I was asking for a pal who might want the Currie CL TB off my rig.

I ordered on day 2 so I ain't trying to stir shit..but apparently it comes naturally.
Back to our regularly scheduled programming.. please!
Someone's tie rod might arrive safely encased in expanding foam. Or possibly polyurethane resin.

Someone's tie rod might arrive safely encased in expanding foam. Or possibly polyurethane resin.
I need to make folks start putting their username on the order form so I know who to fuck with. I really wish all companies did that. That way I could order stuff under another name and really have some fun.