Track bar bind

5 lug Won-Ton’s?
It’s sort of an unknown, and I’m not touting it as an example of off road weaponry.

it runs well, the engine transplant and auto meter gauge work is a great piece of work, even the parking brake light has a warning light.has air, heat, all stock function.

it is in really good shape cosmetically and is very complete , And I’m having a good time learning.

8604CFC1-E850-43D1-92A7-FFA7EC0BFEBF.jpeg

This is how you fix the rear suspension bind with short arms and track bar. Itll drop out 18" free length coils without taking a track bar bolt out. It also improves handling, flex and gets rid of the rear steer.

View attachment 248957

View attachment 248958

View attachment 248959

View attachment 248960

View attachment 248961

View attachment 248962
So you put some tall extension track bar mounts on.? Does this bring your track bar back to its stock position ? ( more of a flat position? How tall are they and do you have a pic of the rear track bar at ride height with the Jeep’s full weight on them ? What inch lift do you have ?
thanks

It all works. Dave gets about every inch of travel available. All properly cycled and bumpstoped. I believe most all of his brackets are available for sale.