Tracking your Jeep

RV-TJ

Supporting Member
Ok, last strange Jeep stuff for today. You can install tracks on your Jeep (yes, this is a Cherokee) for snow and what not. Interesting. I guess a few companies making them?

Seen these before. Never understood the point really. Seems like more of a gimmick to me.

Seen these before. Never understood the point really. Seems like more of a gimmick to me.
I could see this in parts of the world that get a shit ton of snow. Upper parts of Canada and Europe.

You know places that you have to have a snowmobile to get around because cars/trucks/jeeps just don't have the footprint size to stay on top of the snow pack.

But i highly doubt that they will ever be main stream.

I could see this in parts of the world that get a shit ton of snow. Upper parts of Canada and Europe.

You know places that you have to have a snowmobile to get around because cars/trucks/jeeps just don't have the footprint size to stay on top of the snow pack.

But i highly doubt that they will ever be main stream.

That's true. I suspect some people may be buying them, but they definitely aren't selling like angry bird grilles :LOL:

Blame me for not having a more snappy title. It's all I could think of........
Actually, you were right on. Googling "Jeep track" brings up pictures of what you posted almost exclusively with some pictures of the TrackHawk mixed in.