Tray's 97 TJ

Tray Burge

TJ Addict
Okay, I'll admit it, I'm not big on "posers", but I'm gearing my build to commemorate the 75th anniversary of Jeep and using it as a build theme.
I just got these foot pegs in and tried them out on my Jeep.
They're advertised and sold to fit the JK's, but it's a mistake. I read a review that said they fit the TJ perfectly on not the JK's, and they do.
Check em out, very heavy and solid.
Last shot shows the newly added rubber stubby bumper ends and the Truck Light knock-offs.
Now on to the next mod?

Reactions: JMT and TJ Starting
where did you get those foot pegs?

Doug
Amazon for like $20+, they're made in China, but very well made with nice solid welds on the back to hold the threaded bolts on. Very thick steel too.
They are sold for the JK's though, keep that in mind. I was reading some reviews and guys with the JK's were complaining they didn't fit.

No link, but go to on Amazon and you'll find them, I just searched, "1941 foot pegs" and they came up.
B06ZZYHNBHcartaoo Foot Pegs Solid Steel Black Foot Rest Kick Panel for 2007-2017 Jeep Wrangler JK & Unlimited (2pcs in 1pack) (1941 Style)

Love your suede interior. Thanks for the tip on the foot pegs. I added me a pair of the grille ones to my wish list. :D
Cool, I can't wait to yank my doors off and start using them. I like the grille ones too. I'm about to do a color change on the Alcantara Suede, but can't decide on a color?

Okay, I'll admit it, I'm not big on "posers", but I'm gearing my build to commemorate the 75th anniversary of Jeep and using it as a build theme.
I just got these foot pegs in and tried them out on my Jeep.
They're advertised and sold to fit the JK's, but it's a mistake. I read a review that said they fit the TJ perfectly on not the JK's, and they do.
Check em out, very heavy and solid.
Last shot shows the newly added rubber stubby bumper ends and the Truck Light knock-offs.
Now on to the next mod?

View attachment 79730

View attachment 79731

View attachment 79732

View attachment 79733
Nice pegs! Did you align your headlights? Passenger looks off

My next set of mods came in, I ordered the Drake billet gas door cover and the rubber stubby bumpers for the back of the Jeep, already put the rubber ones on the front (as shown in the 1st post, last picture.) As you can see, I also did the license plate mount removal too. The gas door is solid billet, very well made and typical Drake high quality if you're on the fence about ordering one. LED taillights next.