Trip Report: A Christmas in Death Valley

Very cool. What is the story on the cabins? First come first serve? I dont think Ive ever seen that before, would be awesome to find something similar around here
Thanks for sharing the photos and the nice write-up!/ @tomtaylz ! You did great given the weather. Never knew about the cabins, pretty awesome that you got to stay in one. I really hope to visit DV one day ...
Thanks for sharing @tomtaylz! In this video, Jason takes his JK to Death Valley and explains the backstory and rules of the cabins.

Great adventure @tomtaylz . I was hanging on your every word and living vicariously through you!

Reactions: tomtaylz
Great adventure @tomtaylz . I was hanging on your every word and living vicariously through you!

Thanks! With it being a longer trip I wanted to figure out my thoughts, makes it easier to talk about in the future and itā€™s nice having a record while the memories were fresh.

Reactions: JMT
Thanks! With it being a longer trip I wanted to figure out my thoughts, makes it easier to talk about in the future and itā€™s nice having a record while the memories were fresh.

I wrote a report of every day of our trip to Moab last year except the last two days. I should post something like you did. Great job!