Ugliest TJs you've seen?

Holy crap! Quit already, I'm gonna barf. These aren't Jeeps, they are spawns of Satan!

Pulled from FB (not too many ugly jeeps in my town)
f0ebc752d78f0df3136d69af368e3904.jpg

Reactions: Chris
Hold the press, it just hit me like a slap in the face- the ugliest TJ that I ever saw would have to be my wife but only in the morning or when she is angry. She happens to share the same initials, "TJ". And a slap in the face is exactly what I would get if she ever read this but she never does. She's otherwise a good looker!

Reactions: Travis and Chris
Reactions: VirtualRussel
Virtual Russel-What the hell is that on the roof? That must be your red wrangler in the back. Was everybody gawking at this car or is that the norm in those parts? Might have been a full totem pole at one time till she pulled it in for a fill-up and knocked the top off?

Reactions: Chris
And YES, that clown is real, he cruises the streets of Portland full time. I see him around regularly.

What the hell is that on the roof? That must be your red wrangler in the back. Was everybody gawking at this car or is that the norm in those parts? Might have been a full totem pole at one time till she pulled it in for a fill-up and knocked the top off?

That my friend is a 78' Tiki :D

Reactions: VallenMaes