Ugliest TJs you've seen?

Virtual Russel-What the hell is that on the roof? That must be your red wrangler in the back. Was everybody gawking at this car or is that the norm in those parts? Might have been a full totem pole at one time till she pulled it in for a fill-up and knocked the top off?

LOL! I can't say it's the norm for Ohio in all the times I've been through there. We started trying to chat her up and were asking genuine questions around the why's and how's of her creation but she got all upset and refused to talk to us. I'm bummed I never got a picture of the tail end because she had a tiki bar type of contraption hanging off of a trailer hitch.

On the trailer are mine and a buddy's pair of '85 CJ-7s.

IMG_0390.jpg

Reactions: Chris
Hah! I kinda like the zebra print... It's fun!
Those wheels, though... not so much.

I wish I had a pic of the one I saw a few years ago - Slammed to the ground with rubber band tires. It was an abomination ;)

I know... Hard to believe someone could do some of these things to a TJ!

Most of these pics...scare me...and make me sad.
I'm a big believer in everyone expressing themselves with their vehicle any way they want...but...I look at some of those like an abused animal I want to rescue but can't. Like seeing a Husky or German Shepard with a pink poodle haircut and ribbons and bells around his balls.

See guys, around here we DON'T just make fun of ugly JKs, we make fun of ugly TJs too!

Reactions: MikeM