What did you do to your TJ today?

Wife said too hot with no windows. (110+ degrees) So the windows must go in. AFAIK oem top that I had taken the windows out of a while ago. Wasn’t looking forward to the task after the few stories that I have read on the forum. Horsehair brushed all the zippers. Applied and scrubbed in the Bestop zipper cleaner. Needed wife’s help with rear window but put side windows in by myself. Pretty straight forward process with just a little finess. Snapped everything in and I’m good to go. I have a bikini top installed. This made flipping the sun rider top a bit more difficult but doable.
Disconnected anti sway bar in garage and tied up with bungees. Aired down to 14 psi. Drove a mile down the highway and I was in the desert. First time aired down and dc’d. I was floating on a cloud. Very nice being able air down and dc in my garage.
View attachment 260240View attachment 260241
Windows out, Sunrider flipped back, dc’d and stuffed

Windows in and ready for the monsoons. I hope.
I wont get the Crown ones then! I think the KC,s may be a better fit? I put them in my Amazon basket yesterday until I look at other options.
Kc don’t come with hardware,just get longer screws on ebay

Reactions: Fishtaco
I wont get the Crown ones then! I think the KC,s may be a better fit? I put them in my Amazon basket yesterday until I look at other options.
It looks from the picture that it is misaligned, but in reality it isn't. The issue is the fixings they include, bloody frustrating as it must save them a tenth of a cent but causes massive frustration. It may well put me off buying anything else from Crown.

Enjoyed the Jeep today for running around with the family. Managed to hang the half doors this morning as well!

F3E75AF0-82EA-4307-BA8C-D081447B9FDC.jpeg

5513B024-C03D-4572-9DD1-4B8E9215CC14.jpeg

Jeep decided not to want to start back up on Friday right as I was leaving work. Looks like the fuel pump decided to die. No pump hum at all. All fuses look good. Picking up a new pump assembly today and will drop tank and replace. Luckily I have less than 1/4 tank lol.

Happy Father's day everyone

No dice with the new pump. Gas gauge seems to be better calibrated as is it showing almost the right amount of gas, but I don't hear the pump priming. Do I need to reset the ecu after the installation?

Not today but yesterday I changed out the rear main seal on my 4.0 and then installed a terraflex sye kit since the PO installed TC drop spacers

Reactions: Dunkut88TJ
Showed continuity at the terminals. Will check the relay itself.
Relay is fine. Now that it is quieter I can hear the pump priming. Wonder if the CPS went. I just installed a new one not even a year ago. I did have p0138 as one of the codes as well as p0300, p0301 and p0302 right after this "fueling issue" came up on friday.

Last edited: