What did you do to your TJ today?

Bullshit right back at you. I was born there. I lived there from 1963 to 2017. Yes, PM helps - a LOT. But its a constant fight against rust.
My shit has never rusted away. If yours did, you didn't take care of it.
You just can't resist a chance to talk shit about California. Like Floriduh is any improvement.

• Face Palm
Reactions: 707kevin
C4EDDB0E-1237-4B48-9EA9-E6C0FCEC8ACF.gif

Installed my rampage cover, this is a test fit and to keep the neighbors cats from sleeping in it. These cats have given me some dark dark thoughts about their untimely demise. The neighbors are good folks and also own a TJ, and have a sweet little 9yr old daughter, so the cover was in order!!!
20210804_184603_copy_800x600.jpg

Well This last weekend I took off the front and rear bumpers, and the sliders, and wheels and taking it all to powder coat. I ordered new shocks, coils and control arms and redoing everything underneath. I also ordered rear coil correction kit. Ill post pics after i figure out how to get it all back together lol.

Reactions: 04 LJ
Installed my rampage cover, this is a test fit and to keep the neighbors cats from sleeping in it. These cats have given me some dark dark thoughts about their untimely demise. The neighbors are good folks and also own a TJ, and have a sweet little 9yr old daughter, so the cover was in order!!!
NICE!!!
Where did you pick that up from?

Reactions: John Cooper
Silly question here re garages! How comes USA drywall garages are flushed but never painted? 99% of Aussie garages are brick so fair face jointed but if a garage is drywall its finished fully and painted by the builder.
I had to drywall the rest,we only require fire drywall that is outside of living space

That ain't happenin'. @Zorba is a ringer!
I'm "ok" - I'm not the Goddess's gift to the artform, but I have fun! Somewhere between the top side of mediocrity and the bottom side of "mere competence" to be bluntly honest. I'm known for my veil dancing and my finger cymbal playing - but this body has more problems than I'd like with some of the core dancing - and I'm not getting younger!

Reactions: TheBoogieman
I have one new in its box, apparently they break down pretty quick on the inside in harsh weather but as a throw over cover like I have on my bikes I presume they work as good as any cover as long as you dont expect them to be an "Ultimate" all weather TJ protector for many years :)