What did you do to your TJ today?

who here doesn't yell at the drivers with those stock "yellowish" head lights....get some LEDS's!!
I don't as I am one...lol....although to be fair mine are more 'light' yellow (no pun intended)
Its more like a Pale ale yellow colour rather than "I need to drink more water" yellow. :unsure: lol

Last edited:
Today I paid off my TJ, and it's a great feeling.
CONGRATS.... great news....🎉🥳

200.gif

Me, for the same reason I don't pick on you for how ugly you make your rig unless you are silly enough to ask for an opinion.
Me three. The yellow headlites are generally too weak to blind oncoming drivers. Don't get me wrong, I love my LEDs, but I see so many of them that are apparently mis-adjusted or otherwise just too damn brite to oncoming traffic.

Reactions: TheBoogieman
Me three. The yellow headlites are generally too weak to blind oncoming drivers. Don't get me wrong, I love my LEDs, but I see so many of them that are apparently mis-adjusted or otherwise just too damn brite to oncoming traffic.
That doesn't matter to me either unless asked for an opinion. My ideas of too much, too little, just right, are all personal attributes one assigns based on the way they like things to be. I'm not the light police, lift police, tire police, or any other police that tells you how to build your rig that satisfies your personal belief system. It is yours, fuck it up as much as you like but don't ask for an opinion unless you really want one.

There isn't but a smattering of rigs on here that I can't pick on mercilessly, but I don't because they aren't mine.

Started on the no slip install, got to the point of having the carrier out. EVERYTHING practically fell out even the unit bearings as I replaced them less than a year ago. All the gears look good.

This may sound like a silly question but for the break in period (50 miles according to power trax) should I have 4wd engaged? I’m assuming I do but I thought I’d confirm.

get with the program.....what are you waiting on?
I'm not just not a fan of LED headlights... like the old school look....
In MY opinion LED's have there place and technology is awesome....but not on the front of my TJ.
As for 'getting with the program' I bought a Jeep so I don't follow the world of SUV's and electric vehicles and that program .:rolleyes:

Last edited:
Reactions: PRNDL and red02tj
I'm not just not a fan of LED headlights... like the old school look....
In MY opinion LED's have there place and technology is awesome....but not on the front of my TJ.
As for 'getting with the program' I bought a Jeep so I don't follow the world of SUV's and electric vehicles and that program .:rolleyes:
if you like the old school look..go look at the Holley LED's