What did you do to your TJ today?

Finally ordered my seat covers from Bartact today....Spoke a great guy called Noah who will sort me out with a pair of Tactical covers for the front and baseline covers for the rear (as I dont use it as much)..... I should get them in 8 weeks as they have to be made and shipped. He also gave me a 10% discount after saying Im a member of this forum....cha ching !!

Last edited:
If you drink more Mountain Dew than me on a daily basis then you drink a lot of Mountain Dew.

Maybe a few years ago....but I have cut back quite a bit . Now, if I can do that to the rest of my habits.. haha

1661319961467.png

I changed out the rubber body mounts, and it took me all of 90 minutes, including going to get the floor jack ( which is in my buddies garage, 3oo feet away, freak'n uphill)
getting the impact and torque wrench, it would have been faster, but those two near the gas tank were a wee-bit of a pain-n-the-ass. Then I put everything away, looked at the time and got scared. Now Im thinking, that was way to easy, WTF did I forget???
anyway, they're all done. Wire harness is fixed, several lights and sockets replaced, installed new speakers in the dash, and it runs, much to my surprise. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:(y)

I changed out the rubber body mounts, and it took me all of 90 minutes, including going to get the floor jack ( which is in my buddies garage, 3oo feet away, freak'n uphill)
getting the impact and torque wrench, it would have been faster, but those two near the gas tank were a wee-bit of a pain-n-the-ass. Then I put everything away, looked at the time and got scared. Now Im thinking, that was way to easy, WTF did I forget???
anyway, they're all done. Wire harness is fixed, several lights and sockets replaced, installed new speakers in the dash, and it runs, much to my surprise. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:(y)

That's me when I finish a job. Uh I did tighten that didn't I?

• Haha
Reactions: Jmac00 and Kiwi TJ
I did an test fit on my '05 LJ of the half doors I've been refurbishing so I could get the hinges tightened down where they need to be - the doors came from a '99 that was Desert Sand Pearl so they required a small bit of bodywork and a respray.

Really happy with how they are turning out - the slight color variance in the pic is just because the doors are super clean and I haven't washed my Jeep in awhile so it has a light coat of dust on it.

Also had to respray the interior door panels to match my interior and am now working on piecing all the hardware back together (as you can see, I currently don't have the lock cylinders installed for instance).

IMG_9595.JPG

Yet he didn't provide a link. @AndyG wants one I know!

This duck perversion is taking over the country.

Can you imagine somebody pulling up on the plains of Nebraska in 1845 in a Conestoga wagon and some dude strolls over and put a duck on the seat.

I think the entire ducking thing is a clear indication of the handbasket this country is in.

If John Cooper gets a duck landing pad he will stuff down in his shorts - Then walk around with a duck call.

Last edited: