Great deals on TJ parts on Amazon!

Looking for parts for your Jeep Wrangler TJ? Checkout the selection of TJ parts Amazon has to offer, many with 2-day Prime shipping!

Click the image below to browse TJ parts on Amazon.

Jeep Wrangler TJ Parts on Amazon

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

What did you do to your TJ today?

DavidBT

Supporting Member
Installed a Midland MXT275 today. I want to move it between my TJ and my Gladiator.

IMG_20220921_170019_992.jpg

IMG_20220921_170048_569.jpg

IMG_20220921_170110_477.jpg

WestCoastDan

TJ Enthusiast
I'm adding the Titan stop leak to our '03 4.0...
I can't wait to get rid of the tray of oil-soaked cat litter from the garage floor.

#FingersCrossed

Reactions: Kiwi TJ

kincaid.0678

TJ Enthusiast
Supporting Member
Finally got one of the rear body mount bushings out. The bolts were rusty as fuck and the nut plate was just spinning inside the back of the tub. Hard to access any way you try so I put the welder to use. I was able to tack the nut plate down after a few tries and then the Milwaukee impact made light work of the bolt. I’ve been struggling with this for a week or two so I’m glad to get it done. Now I can finish welding in the new mount channels and install the new bushings and body lift

772276A4-ADD7-4D5D-BF75-2ED768A50D37.jpeg

DB84DF8D-811C-4492-B1F7-2AF22C1DA28D.jpeg

220270DC-5471-4D3F-9015-3A6424F1D622.jpeg

Mike Z

I love to drive…
Supporting Member
Finally got one of the rear body mount bushings out. The bolts were rusty as fuck and the nut plate was just spinning inside the back of the tub. Hard to access any way you try so I put the welder to use. I was able to tack the nut plate down after a few tries and then the Milwaukee impact made light work of the bolt. I’ve been struggling with this for a week or two so I’m glad to get it done. Now I can finish welding in the new mount channels and install the new bushings and body lift

View attachment 361307

View attachment 361308

View attachment 361309

Dude, you are one persistent SOB. I love reading your posts…not afraid to get after it and not willing to let setbacks stop you. Good life lessons.

(y)

kincaid.0678

TJ Enthusiast
Supporting Member
Thank you sir ! I’m too broke to take it to a mechanic and too stubborn to quit when I get an idea in my head lol it’s hard to believe I’ve been working on this Jeep for just over two years now. Seems more like 10 lmao it’s my daily driver so any project I start I either have to finish before work in the evening ( I work nights) or make sure I can do it on my weekends. As soon as I get the Jeep redneck restored it will probably blow up but it’s been a good learning experience and my wife and daughter both love the TJ so it’s a family ordeal lol
Dude, you are one persistent SOB. I love reading your posts…not afraid to get after it and not willing to let setbacks stop you. Good life lessons.

(y)

Mike Z

I love to drive…
Supporting Member
Thank you sir ! I’m too broke to take it to a mechanic and too stubborn to quit when I get an idea in my head lol it’s hard to believe I’ve been working on this Jeep for just over two years now. Seems more like 10 lmao it’s my daily driver so any project I start I either have to finish before work in the evening ( I work nights) or make sure I can do it on my weekends. As soon as I get the Jeep redneck restored it will probably blow up but it’s been a good learning experience and my wife and daughter both love the TJ so it’s a family ordeal lol

You know, when you get it where you want it eventually, think of how good that will feel. You brought her back to life and that’s something to be proud of.

Awesome that your wife and daughter are on board.

Keep sharing your progress. We’re rooting for you.