What did you do to your TJ today?

You like? I am going to order one soon..... Did you get the rear sides as well, or just the top?
I think I like it. Tan soft top so I went with a tan shade. I typically use the Sunrider with back window out and side front windows down, like a safari top so I can button up for the Spring showers if needed.
Easy to do for sure. Put it on during the rain here yesterday. After a couple hours in the sun I'll know for sure. I'm 6'2", so it does lower the ceiling a couple inches . Really don't want to lose the open-air feeling, but I need the UV protection and haven't found a hat that'll fit my head and stay on during a windy Jeep ride!

Reactions: Cole
I took mine down to a local shop to have the control arms I bought off @Chris installed. Said they should be able to get it done tomorrow.

Anxious to see how she feels with new arms and bushings installed.

Reactions: Kiwi TJ and Chris
Changed out my Oil Pump Sending Unit sensor today once it fried and my gauge was at zero. The new one brought it back to where it should be right away! Does anyone know what to torque that 1-1/16" sensor nut to?

Also trying out some new windshield light brackets and tail light cages for fun.

Got an estimate for the hood: $1173, so that’s a no go. Set up an appointment with a PDRepair Guy tomorrow at 6:30pm. Hoping he’ll be able to repair the hood. Got another quote on Revolution gears, axles and locker. Redline MTL in the mail, 17 and 14mm hex sockets arrived, a couple of crown body mounts on the way too. Lots of little things happening and some big parts coming soon from the guy in the brown truck

Changed out my Oil Pump Sending Unit sensor today once it fried and my gauge was at zero. The new one brought it back to where it should be right away! Does anyone know what to torque that 1-1/16" sensor nut to?

Also trying out some new windshield light brackets and tail light cages for fun.
I wouldn't think 'torque' and 'sensor' need be used together. Tight would do, IMO.

Reactions: Shane Mckinley
Got an estimate for the hood: $1173, so that’s a no go. Set up an appointment with a PDRepair Guy tomorrow at 6:30pm. Hoping he’ll be able to repair the hood. Got another quote on Revolution gears, axles and locker. Redline MTL in the mail, 17 and 14mm hex sockets arrived, a couple of crown body mounts on the way too. Lots of little things happening and some big parts coming soon from the guy in the brown truck
I missed something here...what's up with the hood?

I missed something here...what's up with the hood?
Yeah,last week a couple of mishaps. Windshield cracked by rock and hood blew back by freak wind into windshield header while I was changing oil. It left a minor crease across the hood, extending to the first slope of our hoods. sucks,but at least it’s not very noticeable. Maybe the Paintless Dent Repair Guy can fix it.,I’m thinking he can

Yeah,last week a couple of mishaps. Windshield cracked by rock and hood blew back by freak wind into windshield header while I was changing oil. It left a minor crease across the hood, extending to the first slope of our hoods. sucks,but at least it’s not very noticeable. Maybe the Paintless Dent Repair Guy can fix it.,I’m thinking he can
THAT SUCKS!! sorry to hear about that!

Reactions: JMT
Not today, but over the weekend, I finally installed the Dirtworx front and rear bumpers I bought in February. Shout out to @glwood...I pretty much followed your bumper finish thread to a tee. Had a few fitment issues...two holes on the front bumper were just slightly too narrow, so had to bore them out a bit. Also had to bore out the holes on my Poison Spyder tie-in brackets, because the bolts (supplied by Poison Spyder with the bracket mind you) didn't fit through the darn holes.:rolleyes: That was a fun surprise.:BangHead: Just glad I did a test fit and resolved these issues prior to painting. Actual install went fairly smooth. I LOVE these bumpers...especially with the low cost and made in the US.

IMG_1945.JPG

IMG_1947.JPG

fullsizeoutput_2b9.jpeg

Added some color to the frame tie-in brackets...

IMG_1955.JPG

OUCH!

Not today, but over the weekend, I finally installed the Dirtworx front and rear bumpers I bought in February. Shout out to @glwood...I pretty much followed your bumper finish thread to a tee. Had a few fitment issues...two holes on the front bumper were just slightly too narrow, so had to bore them out a bit. Also had to bore out the holes on my Poison Spyder tie-in brackets, because the bolts (supplied by Poison Spyder with the bracket mind you) didn't fit through the darn holes.:rolleyes: That was a fun surprise.:BangHead: Just glad I did a test fit and resolved these issues prior to painting. Actual install went fairly smooth. I LOVE these bumpers...especially with the low cost and made in the US.

View attachment 38271
View attachment 38272
View attachment 38273

Added some color to the frame tie-in brackets...

View attachment 38274

Looks great! I have a rear Dirtworx also I really like it. Nice Job!

Reactions: PapaWhiskey33