What did you do to your TJ today?

Put in some new Iggee seat covers!

ADABCF6B-E20A-4C32-84D9-4635BCDE462C.jpeg

BE253C30-A321-4043-B0A6-208016D755FB.jpeg

Those seat covers are pretty sweet!

Where did you get that console lid cover? Is it sturdy? My husky likes to stand on the console in between me and my SO and the lid has taken a beating.....

Those seat covers are pretty sweet!

Where did you get that console lid cover? Is it sturdy? My husky likes to stand on the console in between me and my SO and the lid has taken a beating.....
I don’t recall where I got it...maybe Quadratec or Amazon. The material is sturdy but the only thing holding it in place is some double sided tape.

Do those console covers not eat your elbow?

Rugged ridge makes one .

Did my final suspension tightening and got her back n the ground. Repaired the wiring job that the PO hacked up on the LED flare markers. Fully functional now. Road trip tonight to see how far off the steering wheel is.

Are those console lid covers actually rubber or plastic? Going to check into one later tonight or maybe black Friday ;)

You will love that and the risers. Let us know how it works out.

You're right, I do like the risers. I don't feel like I'm sitting in a ditch any more. But, now I'm wondering if the wife will be able to touch the floor with her feet. She'll be pissed if she can't reach the throttle now! Oh, and even though I only put the sound dampening material down on my side of the jeep and under the passenger seat, I can definitely tell a difference in the amount of ambient sound. There seems to be a little less reverberation now. Once I'm sure I have fixed the leaks under the dash and around the passenger door, I will lay down that material throughout the rest of the interior.

Reactions: Van
Well spent the weekend installing 2inch OME lift. The last. 2 day I've been trying to get the tie rod unfroze so I can reset toe

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Reactions: Equilibrium31