What did you do to your TJ today?

Today I installed Grill Inserts from Drake Mfg. They went in easy and make it look a lot better.
dab3649072b69b80f5b74a8a90b23c8d.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

I installed the Hoist A Top Simple from Lange, needless to say it was not exactly simple. The mounting hardware for the crank did not allow the the spool to be installed. The problem was solved by cutting 1/4 inch off the bolt head. I also converted the pulley system to a side wall mount with an eyelet. [
17cc0883672f216b5c5f214b8b74ec38.jpg
IMG]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170409/0ba93e6a35ccb1a34e7ff44e3786a3fd.jpg[/IMG]
0ba93e6a35ccb1a34e7ff44e3786a3fd.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Now THAT's a bumper you don't see every day...it brings back memories of the YJ/CJ 'bumperettes'...Nice job repainting.
Thanks...The bumpertte's are handy when the kids climb in and out of the back seat plus handy to stand on when needing more traction to the back wheels.

I have never seen a bumper quite like that. What's up with the single marker light on the right side?
Ive never seen a bumper like this on any forum or driving around...but its handy (see previous message) Not sure what you calling a marker light though .... if your talking about the single red light its for 'Foggy conditions' when the rear tale lights aren't bright enough to bee seen from behind.

Don't jinx it! It may rain before you take the top off! ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well... you scared me with that post so I said F it and took it off today [emoji16]
Left the trektop in the sun all freaking day and still had a hell of a time getting it zipped. Will be getting a guy at work to make me some zipper pulls out of paracord.

Reactions: Kyle_W
Well... you scared me with that post so I said F it and took it off today [emoji16]
Left the trektop in the sun all freaking day and still had a hell of a time getting it zipped. Will be getting a guy at work to make me some zipper pulls out of paracord.
Be careful trying to muscle the zippers, they can be pulled apart with too much force.