What did you do to your TJ today?

Your profile picture is absolutely hilarious.

Ha! Thanks! Funny story... So that's been one of my avatar for years. I recently made a business trip, and whilst there I was pulling up a site on my phone, and a lady I was working with saw that pic and started just laughing her ass off. As it turns out, she was a close cousin of Mr. Campbell's. She said her side of the family wasn't on really very good terms with him, and thought that it was funny as hell every time she saw this pic.

Reactions: Kyle_W
Dear diary,

The only thing I've done with my Jeep today was to go buy beer in it. It was glorious.

Sincerly,
XIS

Well... I did the same [emoji482]

Except it was a grocery run for coffee after work. But what's a trip to Publix without a walk down the beer aisle? My brew on sale? I'll take a case and a coffee please!

Take the TJ on a road trip from Vegas to Denver. Dropping off a load of stuff for my son then the wife and I get to "play" with the TJ around Denver and all the way home. First time!
[emoji12]
c013104c2b11118be8f9446ec89b537a.jpg
89258d5c59167305663f534f85ea503a.jpg

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk

Got alot of stuff for it and was going to install it all today:

Full brake line kit
Wheel cylinders
Front and rear rubber brake hoses
Front calipers
Front pads
Front rotors
Rear Drums
Rear Shoes
Rear hardware kit

But of course it snowed most of the day. It was 60 yesterday and will be 60 tomorrow. Roller Coaster weather....

Last edited:
Cheated on her... we had a work trip out off-roading and a buddy of mine wanted me to ride with him and drive one of his new 4x4 ATVs. It was fun but I felt dirty for not being in my jeep, especially with there being another TJ and 2 JKUs tearing it up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Kyle_W
Cheated on her... we had a work trip out off-roading and a buddy of mine wanted me to ride with him and drive one of his new 4x4 ATVs. It was fun but I felt dirty for not being in my jeep, especially with there being another TJ and 2 JKUs tearing it up.

Well you weren't driving a JK. That is adultery.

You were just driving an ATV! That's like going from an F18 to a single prop Piper! They are just different.

Reactions: zip04