What did you do to your TJ today?

Absolutely nothing wrong with that combination. I've heard ProComp springs are good, and Fox shocks are the choice of a lot of folks. It does look great. Did you get the wheels & tires at 4WP also?

I bet it feels like a new Jeep!
Yes. BF's on sale no tax, wheels discounted, free shipping, mount & balance free. $99 road hazard warranty. I am a frugal shopper. They treated me right.

I also like supporting American businesses like 4 Wheel Parts. I will pay extra to "see & touch" items first and get advice. Amazon is great, but I try to buy local when I can.

Yes. It is a completely different feel. Love it!
[emoji6]

Reactions: BigWheel88
Gave her fresh oil and a fresh oil filter.

Also, not Jeep related, but am shocked that my 12 solder joints aren't leaking, after what turned out to be an all night ordeal of changing my shower valve body.
cfffee46306e68a897f3cc6d64876556.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Reactions: FF_Jeep
Ugh...doesnt look fun

Probably a bit pointless but they are meant to make putting the doors back in a bit safer for your pointwork.
View attachment 13785
It's hard to tell from the angle of the photo but is one of those caps longer that the other? If so that makes putting the doors back on a lot easier as you don't have both pins hit their corresponding hinge hole at the same time. I have a set of doors that have the threaded section of the pin cut off of the bottom hinge. The long top pin goes in first and the bottom pin follows ... easy!

I've been messing with air pressures a bit myself this past week. Jacked them up to 30 psi when I flat towed it, and decided to drive around at that pressure. After recovering from bruised kidneys, I knocked it down to 26 psi. Mucho better.

With my tires I've found 24psi to work the best. 26 seems to wear the middles a little more.

I generally run between 25 and 26 psi when unloaded for normal commuting and get good wear, but my wheels and tires are narrower than yours, so that might factor in.