What did you do to your TJ today?

Was having an issue with heat soak. Ordered the insulator sleeve but in the meantime I made one from tin foil and insulation. So far so good.

Reactions: mikespine
Finally installed new O2 sensors, Flowmaster cats and went with an off brand muffler identical to the MBRP much cheaper happy with it no exhaust tip though. No more check engine light!!
9BDDFE55-EB84-4373-A7DD-11F446E1EDF1.jpeg

5BDFFE2E-A7D0-4D3B-BF77-BB7817AF1D40.jpeg

3524C1F5-D54E-4582-BF2C-6D5DFFF071F0.jpeg

E7BDFA2D-7570-4167-8AF1-794D26F479EE.jpeg

B468C931-155B-4A30-A933-F7F350254ADA.jpeg

9229C7F8-D71D-4A3A-BE7D-DCDD5492AF66.jpeg

I’ve been pining about not being able to work on Ripley. Got my tonneau hinges and luan [test] cover built but can’t do anything with them until I can walk normal again. One week down.

Reactions: DrDmoney
@Cooz

Its quite simple. You’ll need a deep socket (the size escapes me at the moment) and I suggest rubber gloves, because you’ll have to reach over the transfer case to feel for it. Remove the plug, then wrench the switch off the transfer case. Reverse the process. I used a half inch wrench. A universal joint socket might make it easier, but I simply used the 1/2 wrench and socket.

Do a YouTube search as follows: “4x4 light not working Jeep Wrangler TJ”
This way you get the idea of exactly where the switch is located on the transfer case.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Fonz54
Was having an issue with heat soak. Ordered the insulator sleeve but in the meantime I made one from tin foil and insulation. So far so good.

Let me know, I dont mind if you DM me if in fact the insulator sleeve works. Because my TJ too shows symptoms of heat soak, now and again on very hot days. Sucks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Locky
Reactions: txtj81 and RussTJ
Stitched on a wheel cover but not really happy with it. It looks better but would rather have a new steering wheel that are so hard to find. View attachment 103155View attachment 103156

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
Man that’s not bad ..it will conform over time ...May can re sew it in a month or two and it snug up. Looks way better now.