What did you do to your TJ today?

The weather was finally nice up here in MA, 70* and sunny. Got my new DC-2s mounted (minus the spare that Morris 4x4 sent that was the wrong size) and took the pups out for a topless cruise.
ZHqO4uuYQryGh8o+r3jOgw.jpg
BDcMRyaDT0SEiwfzA3M65Q.jpg

WwwVFnK3RMWYNm2pqGrx6Q.jpg

Sw6VF2E4SbubAj9ZvEFwsA.jpg

pTj33weEQ4+HuWyTkW9WbA.jpg

That would be the optional cassette tape player with cutting-edge, Dolby B Noise Reduction and automatic metal and CrOZ tape detection capability. Jealous? Hahaha
No way..!!!
Auto Chrome tape detection...
But...does it have auto song detection and auto side flip..uh ha... that's what I thought....

Boy, I don't really miss those days even though just this week me and the Mrs. just went through all our VHS tapes and audio cassettes and literally took over 100 VHS tapes to the Goodwill... couldn't part with any audio tapes yet....never know when I might want to jam out to REO Speedwagon Hi Infidelity...

😂🤣🤪

No way..!!!
Auto Chrome tape detection...
But...does it have auto song detection and auto side flip..uh ha... that's what I thought....

Boy, I don't really miss those days even though just this week me and the Mrs. just went through all our VHS tapes and audio cassettes and literally took over 100 VHS tapes to the Goodwill... couldn't part with any audio tapes yet....never know when I might want to jam out to REO Speedwagon Hi Infidelity...

😂🤣🤪

Hahaha

I think I'll have to keep a Duran Duran tape as a backup if the aux cassette adapter breaks.

Reactions: Daubie3
Finally made the drain holes in the front of the rear CA brackets. Frame was still solid there which was reassuring. First time drilling through metal though..still picking shards out of my tail 3 hours later! Live and learn.
I hate wearing gloves while I'm working on stuff. But I hate metal splinters even more. So I use the P.P.E. when fooling with that kind of stuff.

Reactions: Zorba
After installing the rear adjustable upper control arms last weekend, I needed to find a way to secure the park cables and the flex line. The new arms have no provision for reattaching them after the install. Quick search netted a possible solution from this forum. So, off to ebay I went. $20 and 4 days later, they arrived. Lighting bar clamps. Took 2 hours to install them. Had to grind off/out the old mounting bolts, since they weren't long enough. Couple longer bolts, some spacers to correct the angle and spacing, and everything is nice and tidy.

20200502_143918.jpg

20200502_143945.jpg

20200502_154834.jpg

20200502_163423.jpg

That's some update kit! Explains the PS cooler too.

I did not take many pictures of the power steering cooler install. It is a small Derale brand cooler that is mounted to the 2 bars inside the grill. The power steering fluid return line is re-routed to the cooler first, then it goes back to the power steering reservoir.

I simply added it due to my 35's, the steering needs all the help it can get.

The transmission cooler is in the same area. I went with the heavy duty finned coolers, not the cheesy thin aluminum brands.

Reactions: Cross-Threaded-06TJ