What did you do to your TJ today?

Picked up a set of half doors in beautiful shape with matching interior panels, all for a whopping $200 🙂Gonna have a go at painting them myself to match.
96E45006-3178-41CE-ADBF-14245D5F11AF.jpeg
8A365516-37A2-4C50-AF62-5AB0F1DFA619.jpeg

Last edited:
As the weather cools, I decided to spend a couple of hours getting the Jeep ready for my favorite season... Top down and heated seats on. $50 kit from Amazon. Joy of this being my 3rd LJ is I can get the heating elements in without pulling the seats.

79E4C554-66D5-4177-9275-30F637A33F83.jpeg

They are everywhere. ZONE. Stock links work too. I used to not buy the expensive disco's either.

Mind sharing a link for the everywhere suppliers? I’ve looked and the solid links are typically available for 4+”lifts. Like I said I need something for 2-3”. Whether it makes a difference or I’m not 100% but my stock links are pulling the swaybar down.

As the weather cools, I decided to spend a couple of hours getting the Jeep ready for my favorite season... Top down and heated seats on. $50 kit from Amazon. Joy of this being my 3rd LJ is I can get the heating elements in without pulling the seats.

View attachment 187025

I want to add those to my seats eventually. For now, I have been using one of the Walmart seat heater that just lays on top of the seat and plugs into the cig lighter. After having heated seats in my PT and also my old Liberty, I kind have grown fond of them in the winter time. :D

Got it dirty. Rode a little place called nemo’s tunnel here in east tn. Old abandoned train tunnel maybe 1/4 mile long. Assorted trails around same area. water in tunnel about a foot and a half deep. Dark as all get out.tunnel has a curve in it so you can’t see from one end to the other.

View attachment 187044

View attachment 187045

I love the tinted door uppers. I need to start looking for a set like that. :D

Reactions: il buono
Got it dirty. Rode a little place called nemo’s tunnel here in east tn. Old abandoned train tunnel maybe 1/4 mile long. Assorted trails around same area. water in tunnel about a foot and a half deep. Dark as all get out.tunnel has a curve in it so you can’t see from one end to the other.

View attachment 187044

View attachment 187045
Next time y'all ride holler at me, might be able to get @AndyG and a few others to head up!!

Reactions: Blondie70
Well I was down to 1/4 of gas so I decided to fill up the thirsty LJ. Typically at that low of gas it would take around 10.5 gal to get full but now it only took 7 gal. Fired the Jeep up to find it a little under 3/4. Anyone else run into this problem?

Next time y'all ride holler at me, might be able to get @AndyG and a few others to head up!!
Not a run I make often. About 60 miles from the house to do this ride. I also on occasion ride a trail called Horse Creek Trail. It’s on YouTube . It’s near Greenville Tj. Look it up. Most of the trail is football sized rocks and water crossings.

Not a run I make often. About 60 miles from the house to do this ride. I also on occasion ride a trail called Horse Creek Trail. It’s on YouTube . It’s near Greenville Tj. Look it up. Most of the trail is football sized rocks and water crossings.
It looked like it was a couple of hours from here also, again when you do go again holler, me and the wife would love to head up. Greenville is probably 4-5 hours from us if it's near Greenville TN.