What did you do to your TJ today?

Yea - and I'm *over* squats of any kind. BOTH of my dance teachers use them as a warm up exercise.

1643473518225.png

Replaced the breather on the vale cover because it's been a constant source of oil making a mess - the front breather that goes to the intake tube.

Ended up I accidently only had the rear piece with the pinhole in in, so I just drilled it out and used it on the front. New bushing, nice and snug.

Also looked at it and though...maybe...just maybe.... I'll finish up the rear suspension some day...Still rocking rusted out, worn out rubicon express crap arms on the upper and stock on the lower rear, with a stock rear trac bar ... with 4" springs🙄🙄🙄

Also looked at the frame tie-in kit I got for the rear bumper and said...naaaa..... later is a WAY better time for that.

Beer is the great demotivator.

Snort! Dat's funny!

No bending into it. We do a wide-as-possible leg stance and squat as low as possible into that with torso fully upright. The one teacher calls it the "Goddess Stance". Then we pulse it. She calls it "Goddess Stance but I call this particular form of insidious torture "Pulsing Parvatis" after the Hindu Goddess. Makes me think I'm in some kind of female fertility ritual. This old male body won't do very wide or very low, but the idea is to push your boundary, so it all hurts the same!

Beautiful scenery! Is that uneven tire wear I'm seeing in the first pic? :unsure: ;)
Yes your not wrong..lol...I was hoping nobody would pick that out haha.... The old Firestones have held up well (8 years) but its time new tyres before wet Winter kicks in.

• Haha
Reactions: TheBoogieman
Finally ordered the Tuffy glove box, and tailgate enclosure. There have been a few vehicle break-ins in my apartment complex, and although I’ve been lucky that my Jeep has been spared so far and I already have the Tuffy center console and the Bestop under seat drawer, I figured that a little extra security can’t hurt. Also gives me some peace of mind. I also pulled the trigger on a pair of Rugged Ridge lights.

Last edited: