What did you do to your TJ today?

Being Austrian does it sound like the VonTraps in "The Sound of Music". :cool: :cool:
braaaaap
sound-of-machine-gun-guns.gif

Ordered a Mopar OEM 68064765AA thermostatic fan clutch.
Received the part today and it's being added to my other spare parts.
Interesting the label says "Made in United States" and the parts states the same.
If anyone is looking, the OMIX 17105.12 Fan Clutch is Made in USA. I've installed two and it's a fantastic option for the price. Like everything though, the price has gone up since I last bought one a few months ago.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B003AOI82K/?tag=wranglerorg-20

Tried to drive it to work today. About 1/3 of the way there in stop & go traffic I heard a loud thunk from the right-rear. Pulled into a gas station parking lot to discover the frame side LCA mount in that corner came loose. Currently waiting on a tow truck. I hate salt.

Tried to drive it to work today. About 1/3 of the way there in stop & go traffic I heard a loud thunk from the right-rear. Pulled into a gas station parking lot to discover the frame side LCA mount in that corner came loose. Currently waiting on a tow truck. I hate salt.
Sorry to hear about your problem...
When you have the opportunity; do an inspection of the inside of the frame rails and the other control arm mounts.
Please take a few pictures so other Forum member will know what to watch out for....

Reactions: Kiwi TJ
You've never crawled under your Jeep? :unsure:

I drained out my AX5 and put some fresh oil in there. It was a quart low and super dark and nasty. Tomorrow the NP231 gets some fresh ATF 4. Pumping that gear oil in by hand with a little transfer pump is a pain in the dick. Glad I won’t have to do that again for a year or two.

Last edited: