What did you do to your TJ today?

Gave Bruiser a good bath ready to go to an Annual Charity fund raising party...This year the theme was Pilots and Flight attendants.....surprisingly I was the only Biggles but only because I was too short for the Chewbacca costume (I like to think outside the box a little) lol
View attachment 39549
:risas3: You're such a goofball, Kiwi!!! Good on ya for doing the fund raiser. Hope it was a huge success!

:risas3: You're such a goofball, Kiwi!!! Good on ya for doing the fund raiser. Hope it was a huge success!
Thanks Mate...do it every year, you'll be glad I didn't show you the time I went as an Hawaiian hula girl.(first and last time I do that haha)...I think the final tally was around the 12k mark.This year it was for Cancer.(we change every year)

Today i installed a new exhaust manifold. The original cracked into 2 pieces @163k when i went over a bump in a residential neighborhood.
I removed the two separate pieces from below. The new one went in from above after removing the intake manifold.
Double checked everything, cranked her up, no leaks :) 5 hours and 250 miles later I'm in NE Oklahoma for a family gathering :)

Putting my top back on for summer.

IMG-0217.JPG

Since my interior lights come on when they feel like it I installed one of those $1.00 Harbor Freight led switch lights up front on my hard top.
Damn thing is BRIGHT.

04E994CA-F580-42E2-9AE2-E1DF5688416E.jpeg

3E83F8E0-0D7E-4E36-871B-CB74AB6EEC0A.jpeg

Man, I feel for you ac. Speaking of your screen name, hope you have cold ac.
I do, that is actually why I bought the TJ. I was originally looking for a cj2a, but figured there was no way I would be able to cool it down, so I decided to get a TJ for the AC haha.

Reactions: JMT
I installed an in-dash Cobra 18WXST2 CB with a Firestick antenna & spring using a Teraflex mount. The "in-dash single DIN" size radio as Cobra describes it is in reality smaller than single DIN. I'll have to work on a trim piece but not today. I'v got to many other things to do before my 2 week trip.
IMG_1767.JPG
IMG_1768.JPG
IMG_1769.JPG
IMG_1771.JPG

Just installed the Daystar 1" body lift kit and the 1" motor mounts. Feels really nice compared to all those rubber bushings.

Just installed the Daystar 1" body lift kit and the 1" motor mounts. Feels really nice compared to all those rubber bushings.
How can that be? Poly transfers more vibrations to the tub.