What did you do to your TJ today?

Took the TJ to a Mexican restaurant for dinner with some coworkers. When leaving I saw a fellow TJ in the parking lot. I tried to talk to the owner who was sitting in the driver's seat waiting for someone, but he didn't know any English. So, I just gave him a thumbs up and went on my way. He watched me very carefully until I got in my TJ. I think he was checking out my Jeep!

View attachment 52275
mmmm well his TJ was looking a little Ruff …!!

Front Bumper as requested :)...It was polished steel...but I felt it was too much bling so painted the bumper black about 4 years ago.(keeping the grill Chrome though )
View attachment 52274

Awesome thanks for posting it @Kiwi TJ. Here's a before and after the LED headlight install.

I'm keeping the Chrome grill as well, but man I gotta have one of those bumpers!!

11.jpg

Awesome thanks for posting it @Kiwi TJ. Here's a before and after the LED headlight install.

I'm keeping the Chrome grill as well, but man I gotta have one of those bumpers!!

View attachment 52276
With your bumper you could always make something very similar...take off the milk jugs , drill 2 inch holes along the front face of your bumper and get a quote from somebody with a CRC machine. (your bumper will have to be removed though as its difficult to get the TJ in a vice ) :D

With your bumper you could always make something very similar...take off the milk jugs , drill 2 inch holes along the front face of your bumper and get a quote from somebody with a CRC machine. (your bumper will have to be removed though as its difficult to get the TJ in a vice ) :D
Glad it's not mine for I can not part ways with my milk jugs.

Reactions: Kiwi TJ

Took the milk jugs off a few days ago. I'm going to see if anyone local can do the cutting.

Reactions: Kiwi TJ
Ordered up my UCF "extra" clearance skid for my LJ.

I plan to relocate the locker pumps to the ABS shelf, from what I am reading the stock pump wiring can be re-routed to the ABS shelf without any splicing, so I'll have to get new air lines. Saw a few articles on the net indicating 5/32 vacuum line would do the trick, but if anyone knows for certain I'd appreciate any info.

Also got my Warn Dana 44 skid plate delivered. Hope to get that bolted up this weekend.

Reactions: JMT and mots
Yeah, as soon as it started making noise I parked it. After I put my hand on top of the OPDA while the engine was running I knew that's what was failing, no mistaking that noise/vibration. Ordered a Crown from 4wheelparts and installed a couple days ago. Pics to follow, haven't downloaded from my phone yet! Wear was insignificant on the gear, it def sounded like the bushing in the OPDA was starting to gall.