What did you do to your TJ today?

@ reddvltj

I will try to save the tank skid, I would have already found a replacement in Germany, but this tub is completely closed. am not sure if that fits my 98er TJ
The later model factory skids still fit the early model TJs. I have a 2000 and it came with the open sided skid like the one that came off your jeep. The newer design is much better constructed IMO.

Here's the one I put in after replacing the pump
1590615822187.png

This is the one that came factory with the tank still in it (same as the one on your Jeep)
1590615916450.png

Reactions: HBomber8 and RHP61
Your pup seems to have grown a rather bad case of LJ on his nose...you should probably have that removed. :LOL:
Well here's the problem, I took him to the vet to have it looked at and they said I need mechanic. The mechanic looked at him and said I needed to take him to the vet😑 I think the only choice now is to just leave it as it🤷‍♂️

Last edited:
All i did today was sit back and watch my jeep get hailed on.
Today was just rain here, hail was last week.
Bought a 10'x12' rain fly for a hammock (but not for a hammock) a couple of weeks ago, rolls up to the size of a loaf of bread...and has a Jeep wave built in.
Dry as a bone.

IMG_0819.jpg

Took my Jeep in to get a quote for the sye/driveshaft. I wanted to handle it myself but I’ve got concerns about potential rust under the skid drop. Didn’t want to find myself in a bad situation. Figured I’d let a solid off-road handle it and let me know if anything needs done about the frame. Hopefully not, and I get a vibration free Jeep in the next week.