What have you done to your TJ to improve ground clearance and get rid of hangy downy things?

Very classy to get them on ebay for $15 shipped and then sell them here for $20 shipped, well played.
1646181398002.png

Very classy to get them on ebay for $15 shipped and then sell them here for $20 shipped, well played.
Wasn't $15 shipped, it was $15 + another $8 shipping...

Be sure of your facts next time before you start accusing people of BULLSHIT. It cost me $8.25 to ship it to the purchaser, so I lost money on both ends.

Reactions: starkey480
Wasn't $15 shipped, it was $15 + another $8 shipping...

Be sure of your facts next time before you start accusing people of BULLSHIT.
$15 plus shipping then $20 plus shipping, either way your character and stupidity is on display. I tried to warn you after you posted interest in them. Gotta tell you after this I don't feel bad you bought them, I feel bad for the guy on here that you charged $5 extra.

• Dislike
Reactions: starkey480
$15 plus shipping then $20 plus shipping, either way your character and stupidity is on display. I tried to warn you after you posted interest in them. Gotta tell you after this I don't feel bad you bought them, I feel bad for the guy on here that you charged $5 extra.
You are an idiot. You OBVIOUSLY cannot fucking read.

I paid $15 + $8 shipping. That's $23. I sold it for $20 SHIPPED. I received $20 period, and paid out $8.25 to ship it. Do the math.

Get your facts straight. Your character and stupidity is on display - idiot.

I'm not one to edit or delete posts but it's obviously my character on display here and not anything @Zorba did.
Thank you.

So we all make mistakes - and I've been known for shooting my mouth off on occasion without verification too. {insert self-deprecating humorous comment here}

Reactions: pagrey
When I rotated my rear Dana 44 pinion up for the CV driveshaft, it rotated the lower shock mounts down. I crunched one four-wheeling on a rock, so I had a shop cut them off and reweld new lower shock mounts that didn't hang down. Great!

Domino effect. Now my rear shocks were too long. They were pretty much mostly compressed just sitting there. So ever since I have to be careful with what length I get for rear shocks so they won't be too long. Can't just order rear shocks for a TJ with a 4" lift.

Reactions: rasband
When I rotated my rear Dana 44 pinion up for the CV driveshaft, it rotated the lower shock mounts down. I crunched one four-wheeling on a rock, so I had a shop cut them off and reweld new lower shock mounts that didn't hang down. Great!

Domino effect. Now my rear shocks were too long. They were pretty much mostly compressed just sitting there. So ever since I have to be careful with what length I get for rear shocks so they won't be too long. Can't just order rear shocks for a TJ with a 4" lift.
That was one of my big motivators to outboard - you can get set up for your Jeep with all these factors while gaining more travel overall.

Jeep life: when one upgrade cascades into more.