What is the weather like where you live?

Spring in West australia and pissing down like never before! I have my blower heater on at my desk , Trakky Dakks & Ugg boots on when I would normally have shorts with flip flops on this time of year!

I was actually supposed t
Hell yeah it is. We moved here from the FL panhandle, at the time it was about comparable but that's no longer the case. Prices have been rising out here everywhere in general because of the great Cali flight, but the SLC valley in particular has skyrocketed over the last few years because lots of businesses have been moving in as well.

Good luck with the job hunt though, if you get any offers from a place out this way do yourself a favor & research the housing situation before you accept
I was actually going to move north of slc a couple years ago because of a job opportunity, I forgot the town name, that’s when the Shaw group was moving locations. But yea I would love to move to Utah for the wheeling. Louisiana has rocks and lots of places to wheel, but the majority of the land it privately owned so you don’t have lots of places to ride at.

Reactions: qslim
Spring in West australia and pissing down like never before! I have my blower heater on at my desk , Trakky Dakks & Ugg boots on when I would normally have shorts with flip flops on this time of year!
Nice, I’ve been to Brisbane for vacation and I loved it . Although it was on the east coast.

Reactions: Fishtaco
I was actually supposed t

I was actually going to move north of slc a couple years ago because of a job opportunity, I forgot the town name, that’s when the Shaw group was moving locations. But yea I would love to move to Utah for the wheeling. Louisiana has rocks and lots of places to wheel, but the majority of the land it privately owned so you don’t have lots of places to ride at.
That's exactly where I live now, the Ogden area is about 35 mins north on the highway. The wheeling is awesome, you absolutely can't beat all the terrain that's available for exploring. Find a mountain range & go.

Spring has sprung in West australia :) clear sky's and warm days! its soon gonna be too hot even for that 20w-60 lol

Reactions: RINC
We're hitting our autumn. My favorite time of year. The humidity dries up, temps drop in evening, but still have nice days.

I only live 35 miles from lake Michigan, which is really an inland sea. It does funny things to our weather. The joke is if you don't like the weather, wait 10 minutes... It will be different.

We're hitting our autumn. My favorite time of year. The humidity dries up, temps drop in evening, but still have nice days.

I only live 35 miles from lake Michigan, which is really an inland sea. It does funny things to our weather. The joke is if you don't like the weather, wait 10 minutes... It will be different.
Live on the Chesapeake bay, same deal here. Love this time of year, spring too.

Pretty much awful. High 90s plus humidity and it's been nothing but that since a random few days around the first of July.

Hope some of that hurricane makes it this way. I'll happily take the rain to cool us off, plus the Jeep needs a wash after hitting a couple of mud puddles in Colorado this weekend.

Feels nice here!!!

EC717B18-2F4E-4C39-AE7E-1DC551236AD3.png

Reactions: Fishtaco
Pretty much awful. High 90s plus humidity and it's been nothing but that since a random few days around the first of July.

Hope some of that hurricane makes it this way. I'll happily take the rain to cool us off, plus the Jeep needs a wash after hitting a couple of mud puddles in Colorado this weekend.
Trust me, you don’t want a hurricane to come your way, I wish you’d fly down here and see the damage it’s done. It’s the worst I’ve ever seen

The one maybe 50 miles south of Manila is Jolina. Has been pounding us with wind and rain since Monday. Is on I think 8th landfall as sweeps across archipelago and has done good deal of damage.

The one to north is Kiko. Hopefully it keeps current course but have seen reports may hit more in center of island. If does then will likely have wind rain into weekend.

8EEF2C0B-8062-4DB7-99B3-8BF5F30756C7.jpeg

• Sad
Reactions: Rick Flair
We still have mosquitoes here in the winter! While everyone else is having a snowy Christmas it will be 80 outside...
Mozzies are out in force this spring in Perth after all that rain we had, I am O RhNeg and the mozzies love me, dont go near the wife :( Oh wait they must sense she aint so sweet no more! lol :)

• Haha
Reactions: mrjp and Rick Flair